THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There really are multiple Americas. Watching the Bucks broadcast and just commercial for “Midwest Shooters”, featuring the store’s selection of 100s of firearms and shooting range. Would never see a commercial like that in California. LOL.
That’s the beauty of league pass, seeing the local ads and talking points in that area...you right, it be some wild/weird stuff going on in alotta places :lol:

He and Zion occupy a similar role offensively. Better off spending money on something more complementary to him.
The issue is that whoever is trading for him is accepting the fact that they will extend him. As much as I don't like him he's still at #2 who hasn't completely washed out. But.... Extending him will not pay off. Idk what team wants to take that on

Him and Hart don’t seem to fit what the Pels got going on...and they bout to be up for extensions, yea no surprise if they get moved soon
Hart is fine for just a random bench role player. Not a bad guy to keep around. Can't really see any team offering him any kind of bag as a restricted FA.

Some bad team with cap space is going to go for Ingram though next summer and it's not going to be worth them matching it.

Like moving Josh Hart or E'Twaun Moore is some tough decision :lol:
You’d be surprised...they love him down there as a “tough vet” , they don’t want a rotation of nothin but young cats...that’s why they went out and got JJ

Jackson and Hart would be who gets moved 1st probly

The issue is that whoever is trading for him is accepting the fact that they will extend him. As much as I don't like him he's still at #2 who hasn't completely washed out. But.... Extending him will not pay off. Idk what team wants to take that on
Cavs and Hornets come to mind.

I'd trade Ingram the moment I get the opportunity.

I’d trade him ASAP before he looks even worse during the regular season. Just a really bad fit next to Zion, Lonzo and Jrue. He’s best on losing teams that are playing hero basketball with no expectations or at least around a bunch of shooters that’ll space the floor for his dumb *** iso mid range pull ups.

Ingram slander? Bet >D

tumblr_inline_p9n701Zzn61ty99rh_400.gif

Reactions: OTG
They need another wing defender so Ingram will stick around. He seems to be in "me" mode this season which is not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom