THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy (68).gif

still wild to me that he retired. I actually had to google it the other day to be sure.

We need to discuss the passes Tony Parker got for being European.

Talking bout him beefing in the club and throwing bottles, being a part time rapper, smashing teammates chicks :nerd: :nerd:.

Lor Tony got a dark side....and he got away with it due to looking like he do, and being a Euro.

Talking bout him beefing in the club and throwing bottles, being a part time rapper, smashing teammates chicks :nerd: :nerd:.

Lor Tony got a dark side....and he got away with it due to looking like he do, and being a Euro.

**** I forgot he was bangin Brent Barry chick. Nah Tony, I cannot back you for that SMH

As someone who works 15-16 hours a day...Sleep deprivation is no joke. Some days I legit am in a fog.

And it’s not something you can get back. Like make up sleep doesn’t exist.

Dying at Tony's dark side, never thought about yo like that :lol: ...Got caught in the middle of a Breezy vs Drake squabble and was damn near blinded :smh:

The way that travel is set up its almost impossible to have some type of regular sleep schedule...Players be up or on flights when the rest of us tucked in the bed...And expected to get rest while daily life is going on, then jump right back into a full game for the night...And dont eem wanna think bout the time zone and climate hopping on road trips, Imagine trying to get comfortable after flying from Miami to Chicago in February :sick:

As someone who works 15-16 hours a day...Sleep deprivation is no joke. Some days I legit am in a fog.

And it’s not something you can get back. Like make up sleep doesn’t exist.

Agreed. I’ve gone through a couple bouts with chronic insomnia in my life and it’s awful. Being tired all the time made me irritable and anti-social, which is normally not who I am at all. Hated it.

they'll be aight. Money was shooting dice the whole flight, then from the airport to the club and in there til 5am gone off that Yac and foot long cubans, never even checked into his hotel rooms, on game day.....got yellow eyes....still had 50 and clamped up the best offensive player.

Last edited:
Agreed. I’ve gone through a couple bouts with chronic insomnia in my life and it’s awful. Being tired all the time made me irritable and anti-social, which is normally not who I am at all. Hated it.
The NBA season is the worst time of year for me in terms of sleep. Year round I'm already of the opinion that if I go to sleep as soon as I get home then my job literally owns all my awake time so I never do it, then basketball makes it so I'm up until 1:30 -2:00 if I can make it through the night only to have to wake up at 5:00 or 6:00 depending on if I go to the gym or not then it's back to work.

I started smoking reefer two months ago to help me sleep. Best thing I’ve ever done

If you dont get tested at work, this is really the best way to go.

I recommend it to my patients seeking prescriptions for sleep meds if non-pharmacological methods havent worked for their insomnia. Those that tried it out before bedtime said it beats anything else they've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom