THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0CD1841C-6F4D-4B84-80BE-04782CEAC0F9.jpeg

Young me with vino 🥺

This is fire

Kobe's 2nd half of his life was gonna be spectacular. He had so much he wanted to do and contribute.

I'm 4 years older, born on the same date, and I was looking forward to be 70 years old and seeing old Kobe still be part of NBA festivities, telling my grand kids that was that man while they moan and make fun of me and say "he wouldn't be able to be that good" in their era (i currently go through that with my kids and Michael Jordan).

Enjoy life, don't sweat the small stuff, celebrate the small and big events in life. Take nothing for granted. Tragedies can sometimes remind you to check yourself and enjoy today.

Tuesday at Staples will be about celebrating Kobe, period.

Hard to not question God and his infinite wisdom sometimes, especially when something like this happens. Life doesn't seem fair when you love and have lost like this. 41 years young, 13 years, too young. All the other lives cut short as well. Just sad.

Rest in peace kobe and Gigi

Oan, even though I really dislike this thread sometimes, the fact that I went straight to it after hearing the news says alot.

Peace kings.

Lakeshow. mamba forever

Last edited:
Hard to not question God and his infinite wisdom sometimes, especially when something like this happens. Life doesn't seem fair when you love and have lost like this. 41 years young, 13 years, too young. All the other lives cut short as well. Just sad.

Rest in peace kobe and Gigi

Oan, even though I really dislike this thread sometimes, the fact that I went straight to it after hearing the news says alot.

Peace kings.

Lakeshow
Yea bro. One of many reasons why I’m an atheist.

I’m a corporate pilot.

Thats dope bro. Choppers and PJs?

sadly, in the aviation business, we’ve all lost somebody dear to our heart along the way. We all read the reports, to try and not make the mistakes others have made and paid for with their lives. Some couldn’t have been avoided, while others seem to be reckless. However, it’s always difficult to place blame on the pilots when it’s extremely difficult to put yourself in their position and “know” how you would react.

the stuff is tragic. I feel for everybody involved.

Yeah man, aviation crashes are a touchy subject for me. Especially given current events but I feel like most people don’t truly understand them unless they’re in the industry.

Its not like I can afford it, but if I could, I'd never fly by private chopper. No offense (I can tell you're a pilot?)

Man - I’ve take the helicopter from Downtown Manhattan to the Hamptons so many times tipsy and it honestly wasn’t until Bean’s death today that I realized how incredibly dangerous flying on a chopper was and how fortunate I am to be here.

Unless it’s for work, I don’t think I’m getting on an ***helicopter again.

You don't have to know someone for them to have an impact on your life.

Absolutely. As an avid basketball fan, since 1996, there’s been more days that I’ve seen Kobe play, seen a story about him or just seen his name mentioned than days I haven’t. To have him not be around anymore just does not compute. That should not be hard for people to understand.

they need to give this poor man on ESPN2 a break, swap to another anchor, dude has been on for hours
He is a soldier for real, he went nonstop once Bron said he was going to sign in LA. Forgot who it was but they gave him props for going several straight hours.

I can't count how many posts, threads, words I've spent on this board arguing, defending, analyzing, yelling, fighting, laughing, comparing, mocking and now crying over Kobe Bryant. I have 12-13 years worth of term papers on this board.

I usually feel bad for sad/tragedy events, even they don't affect me, personally. Princess Di. The world was worse off losin her, even tho I didn't really know much about her. I felt for her. Her fam, her fans.

I'm sad for every gun victim. Never met any of them, but I feel for them.

But this.......my wife and I started dating in 1996 as teenagers. His rookie year. Her, after losing her parents two months ago to a drunk driver, from which she will never recover, we just sat and looked at each other when we heard today. Numb. Exhausted already, and now moreso.

Give us a break God. Please, give us a min....

🙏 Kobe and GiGi + 7.

💔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom