THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: no way bron in LA eating taco bell style tacos.
i don't know man...
people line up out here for tito's tacos and them joints trash :lol:

20111206-titos-tacos-with-salsa.jpg

relax... he literally has two chefs making his tacos for him. you really think chefs are using taco seasoning like that

It’s possible. Chefs will take shortcuts if they think the people they’re serving won’t know any better...

But you’re probably right

I dont thinks its racist
Never met any Hispanic or latino person that sounded like that except for cartoons.
Scarface is more racist than any taco Tuesday if we're being real
I don't think this is racist either. I'm just saying, Lebron doesn't have one brown person in his circle who can tell him, "yo maybe chill with the speedy gonzalez accent at the end" :lol:

now that I think about it...
has Lebron been photographed with a brown person? :emoji_thinking:
need Kufu to make sense of this
not srs

lebum is a FULL BLOWN racist. u dont hear mexicans making those sound at the taco stands. silver need to do something ASAP. cant have a racist posting every tuesday and embarrassing the nba like that smh

Clippers in negotiations to bring in Ty Lue as Doc’s 1st assistant...inderdasting...

He was wearing a t shirt with clear Rising Sun imagery. But shrug or who cares or No one said:____
Benefit of the doubt given because he's likely completely unaware of what that imagery evokes for some people.
Every now and then you just crave american style tacos just like every know and then you feel like panda express I guess.

who the two korean chick
He was wearing a t shirt with clear Rising Sun imagery. But shrug or who cares or No one said:____
Benefit of the doubt given because he's likely completely unaware of what that imagery evokes for some people.
Every now and then you just crave american style tacos just like every know and then you feel like panda express I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom