THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a big Hayward fan, but dude doesnt have a killer instinct. Honestly doesnt even he looks like he cares so much about the game. He knows hes good, and thats enough for him. Literally playing for just a payday.

I dont see the Celtics winning another chip in my lifetime lol.

Meanwhile my squad most likely gonna win another 5 more in the next 15 because, well, it's the Lakers, the ultimate kings of pro basketball lol

#onlyonetoshowforsinceBird

Good chance of that happening they ain't won but once in the last 34 years.

Hayward’s been alright. He doesn’t need to force a lot of shots since he has Jaylen/Jayson/Kemba as scoring options. He just needs to find a way to be consistent when he has the ball cuz he has streaky tendencies that are night and day.

Still pretty wild to me that Eddy Curry had someone that he could call a friend put their name on his will. I don't mean to blame the victim in that or any case, but I feel like that level of scammery should've come with some telltale signs, unless you're dealing with a straight psychopath. His wife was a bit more prescient, so maybe there were signs, but sheesh.

Idc how long we've been friends, you finna have to see me about that one.

Clips lose on the road to Philly and Boston (2OT) and they are 2nd round outs according to the MLGA G Leaguer, yet the Lakers lost to the same 2 teams by a combined 49 points but they are all good :lol:
Ehh...
Seems like a lot of confirmation bias going on with both the Lakers and Clippers..
You in particular had the Lakers as a 4 seed lmao

This time last year Paul George was 3rd or 2nd on MVP ladders and now he's out even making the AST. Injuries are crazy man.

Ingram is the better question to ask over Kuz.
Kuz or Tatum was the original debate.
Just one of those things I like to mention when the idea crosses me thoughts......

One day Kuz might be “back on top” as far as that comparison goes.....for now, though,#TatumWon

1. Lakers
2. Nuggets
3. Clippers
4. Jazz
5. Rockets
6. Mavericks
7. Thunder
8. Blazers

If playoff seeding end up like this, Clippers gonna be worn down by the WCF after facing Dallas and most likely Denver, before meeting the Lakers, who would get through Portland with relative ease and would most likely dispatch the Utah-Hou winner in 6 games or less.

Clips got their work cut out for them. Chemistry, or lack thereof, may end up hurting the Clips in the playoffs.

I still dont see any team in the West beating Bron, AD, Dwight, Caruso and Co. 4 times outta 7 when the pl
If Dallas got healthy (Luka/Kris) before that matchup happened, CLIPPERS may not make it out alive. One thing we can’t forget in this equation though is Beverly. Clips with a Beverly wouldn’t have taken those 2 losses to a Boston/Philly, and if he’s not healthy come playoff they’re going to be way more vulnerable.

On the other La team, Lakers......A healthy Nuggets team can beat them in 7. I’d put my money on thr Lakers but keep in mind, Lakers got Nuggets ate home with no Barton, they basically had Monte Morris/Milsap on the bench, and that’s an issue with a Banged up Jerami Grant. With Barton good they have a solid 8, which is all you need come playoff. Their squad is solid AF.

Last edited:
The Nuggets couldn't beat a Nurkic-less Blazers in a game 7 at home, who then went on to get swept by the Durant-less Warriors. And since then they didn't acquire any game-changers. Basically, the main argument in favor of them is that their young core of Jokic and Murray are one year older than last season. And being a year older is not enough of an argument to jump from losing to a handicapped Blazers team to beating the LeBron-AD Lakers. Not worried about them one bit in the playoffs.

Yeah I got see it from Denver when it matters before I give em that type of respect.

Gotta agree with Kemba, Tatum stepped up huge down the stretch last night.

I need yall to keep the same energy yall had for the Lakers loss to Boston for this Clippers one. Thats all I ask.

The Clippers miss Beverly’s presence out there badly. Then last night PG didn’t even make it to halftime without getting hurt. They’ll be fine.

I will be fine if they changed the dunk competition to the Aaron Gordon and Zach Lavine dunk off for the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom