THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always amazes me, that with the length and leaping ability of nba players that shorter players don't get blocked more often.

There is something those guys are doing that Collin isn't doing

Wiggle and shake

also lack of a deep 3 ball which is becoming more and more of a necessity

Is Iggy even working out? For all we know he could just be lifting weights and chilling.

Couldn't Iggy also just play for the Grizzlies if they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot?

Seems like every small guard has a floater now. Players of years past did not have that

facts. That for me goes with wiggle, shake, trickery, a lot of young guards coming up have a deep bag that helps against size. Sexton doesn’t

Sure. He's not willingly taking the entire season off this year. And I doubt they're moving D'Lo at all that's nonsense. Grizz are holding him hostage cause they believe they can get a pick for him which nobody seems to be willing to do. He's going to get bought out more than likely after the trade deadline and sign with one of the LA teams.
Nah MEM aint buying him out and give him what he wants when he ain't done a single thing to help the organization he's employed with. If Iggy will play this year....with the Grizzlies.

Last edited:
Thats why if you’re a team looking to get Iggy the sooner the better. He’s just chilling.

:lol:

Yo....the NBA media is FUNNY

smh
and then you really got some laker fans who really run with this ****

Image result for stephen a smith gif

IT MAKES ME SICK

Nah MEM aint buying him out and give him what he wants when he ain't done a single thing to help the organization he's employed with. Iggy will play this year....with the Grizzlies.

No team is giving them a 1st rd pick for Iggy.

He's vowed not to suit up for them.

You just said he won't play at all this season but now he's playing for Memphis? Which is it?

No team is giving them a 1st rd pick for Iggy.

He's vowed not to suit up for them.

You just said he won't play at all this season but now he's playing for Memphis? Which is it?
Wont play for any other team except his own. He is stuck man

Iggy resting this season, waiting for his buddies Klay, Steph, and Draymond to get ready for next year's run (similar to what Collison did first half of this season). Its the new form of veteran role player load mgmt. Sit out til the situation is right.

Iggy ain't goin nowhere fellas. He teaming up with SFW next year. Myers got him locked down until SFW decides who they're gonna replace D-Lo with.

Bro this is literally what you just posted a page ago. Is it oochie wally or one mic? Clearly Memphis can't make him play for them seeing as the situation they're in right now.

I think it's a mistake for iggy to refuse to play for Memphis. You can't get time back. Everyday he's not playing is a day he can't get back.

It is not like Memphis is a bad team either. Memphis is potentially a playoff team 🤷‍♂️

Nate Duncan when speaking on the Lakers & them possibly signing Darren Collison

Claimed that Collison wouldn't be much of an upgrade on Rondo in terms of a bench role, The Lakers are missing guards who can defend, said Rondo and Collision are similar in pushing the ball in transition, and said he was limited as a shooter.

Then went on to say the Lakers should look at Brandon Knight......... I knew there was a reason i stopped listening in to that show :smh:

Nate Duncan when speaking on the Lakers & them possibly signing Darren Collison

Claimed that Collison wouldn't be much of an upgrade on Rondo in terms of a bench role, The Lakers are missing guards who can defend, said Rondo and Collision are similar in pushing the ball in transition, and said he was limited as a shooter.

Then went on to say the Lakers should look at Brandon Knight......... I knew there was a reason i stopped listening in to that show :smh:
I do worry Collison is more "game manager" a la Rondo and not a "spark plug" a la Lou Williams/Derrick Rose, which the Lakers need more of when Bron sits.

No to Brandon Knight though. :lol:

Bro this is literally what you just posted a page ago. Is it oochie wally or one mic? Clearly Memphis can't make him play for them seeing as the situation they're in right now.
If Iggy insists he wont suit up for MEM, then I can easily see him sitting out the season.

My guy is telling me his loyalty to the Warriors will make him go back there. MEM meanwhile wants a 1st rd pick and wont buy him out. MEM has all the leverage. Which is why I'm saying he ain't goin nowhere.

If you're Iggy and been in wars with Klay, Steph, and Dray all these years and you know your friends are not even close to being past their prime and you know they'll need you when they're healthy and ready to compete for another title in less than a year....and you're getting older yourself....would you want to pack your bags and move to LA and start over? Or do you rest your body, and coincide your return with your championship teammates and championship coaching staff to hopefully run it back one more time?

Andrew Wiggins took a nosedive. But it started right after his grandmother passed so im holding out hope he’s not permantely back to being Rudy Gay 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom