THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: KB&GG MEMORIAL

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Jan 8, 2006
Don’t get me wrong, I love kicking a team when they’re down like the clippers tonight, but lakers fans piggybacking a Celtics win to trash the clips is hilarious considering the same Celtics team 30 pieced the lakers
Numbers that don't matter when it matters
Kobe and Pau used to get washed by the Bobcats on the regular

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Kawhi should've stuck around at least another year in Toronto to make it B2B before going home.

Still think the Clips are in good shape to make a run but he would've been an overwhelming favorite with the Raps if he decided to run it back imo

Joined May 13, 2013
Kawhi should've stuck around at least another year in Toronto to make it B2B before going home.

Still think the Clips are in good shape to make a run but he would've been an overwhelming favorite with the Raps if he decided to run it back imo
Don’t think anyone saw Siakim making the leap he did and becoming a star this quickly. Would’ve been a perfect second fiddle for Kawhi and Lowry still solid as ever

Joined Aug 6, 2012

Nah. Winning on a third team and being at home prolly much better for him. If they were to win, this would no doubt be his most enjoyable ring

Joined Jan 8, 2006
97 Dunk Contest was on NBATV (they're doing a marathon right now) and Chris Carr was so salty when Kobe won :lol:

Joined Apr 23, 2014
If Kuzma was starting say for, Charlotte....would he be = Tatum?

Who is going to end up with Tristan?
The Lakers?

Joined Jan 20, 2002
just watched the steve stoute clip on first take. mans was sweating up there when sas and max was in on the kniccs. hell, even ros had dude stumbling :lol:

Nike Jordan

Supporter
Joined Jun 27, 2002
Don’t get me wrong, I love kicking a team when they’re down like the clippers tonight, but lakers fans piggybacking a Celtics win to trash the clips is hilarious considering the same Celtics team 30 pieced the lakers
Laker fans were pulling hard for the Celtics in 2012 against the Heat. :lol:

Top Bottom