THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: KB&GG MEMORIAL

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined Apr 23, 2014
Ingram is the better question to ask over Kuz.
Kuz or Tatum was the original debate.
Just one of those things I like to mention when the idea crosses me thoughts......

One day Kuz might be “back on top” as far as that comparison goes.....for now, though,#TatumWon

Joined Apr 23, 2014
1. Lakers
2. Nuggets
3. Clippers
4. Jazz
5. Rockets
6. Mavericks
7. Thunder
8. Blazers

If playoff seeding end up like this, Clippers gonna be worn down by the WCF after facing Dallas and most likely Denver, before meeting the Lakers, who would get through Portland with relative ease and would most likely dispatch the Utah-Hou winner in 6 games or less.

Clips got their work cut out for them. Chemistry, or lack thereof, may end up hurting the Clips in the playoffs.

I still dont see any team in the West beating Bron, AD, Dwight, Caruso and Co. 4 times outta 7 when the pl
If Dallas got healthy (Luka/Kris) before that matchup happened, CLIPPERS may not make it out alive. One thing we can’t forget in this equation though is Beverly. Clips with a Beverly wouldn’t have taken those 2 losses to a Boston/Philly, and if he’s not healthy come playoff they’re going to be way more vulnerable.

On the other La team, Lakers......A healthy Nuggets team can beat them in 7. I’d put my money on thr Lakers but keep in mind, Lakers got Nuggets ate home with no Barton, they basically had Monte Morris/Milsap on the bench, and that’s an issue with a Banged up Jerami Grant. With Barton good they have a solid 8, which is all you need come playoff. Their squad is solid AF.

Last edited:
Joined Apr 3, 2014
The Nuggets couldn't beat a Nurkic-less Blazers in a game 7 at home, who then went on to get swept by the Durant-less Warriors. And since then they didn't acquire any game-changers. Basically, the main argument in favor of them is that their young core of Jokic and Murray are one year older than last season. And being a year older is not enough of an argument to jump from losing to a handicapped Blazers team to beating the LeBron-AD Lakers. Not worried about them one bit in the playoffs.

Joined Sep 6, 2012
Yeah I got see it from Denver when it matters before I give em that type of respect.

Gotta agree with Kemba, Tatum stepped up huge down the stretch last night.

Joined Apr 16, 2014
I need yall to keep the same energy yall had for the Lakers loss to Boston for this Clippers one. Thats all I ask.

Joined Apr 28, 2009
The Clippers miss Beverly’s presence out there badly. Then last night PG didn’t even make it to halftime without getting hurt. They’ll be fine.

Joined Apr 16, 2014
I will be fine if they changed the dunk competition to the Aaron Gordon and Zach Lavine dunk off for the next couple of years.

Joined May 4, 2019
I dont see the Celtics winning another chip in my lifetime lol.

Meanwhile my squad most likely gonna win another 5 more in the next 15 because, well, it's the Lakers, the ultimate kings of pro basketball lol

#onlyonetoshowforsinceBird
smdh. really think AD is that guy that can carry and pick up the mantle?

Joined Feb 8, 2009
The Clippers lost in double OT without their starting PG and one of the best players in the league. The Lakers had their full team and lost by 32 ****ing points. What the **** is wrong with you Laker fans.
Regular season doesn't matter to the Lakers. They're just cruising...and we're still gonna win 60 games.

Clippers fans: am I doing it right? When you win you're great and when you lose, you don't care. That's Clippers logic, right?

Last edited:
Joined Mar 21, 2010
The Clippers lost in double OT without their starting PG and one of the best players in the league. The Lakers had their full team and lost by 32 ****ing points. What the **** is wrong with you Laker fans.
Thanks good to know the Clippers got less of a loss for going to OT :lol:

THEY suddenly don't want to talk about records vs .500 teams anymore? Interesting
THEY suddenly don't want to talk about records vs top 5 teams anymore? Interesting
THEY suddenly don't care about cohesion & chemistry on a team anymore? Interesting
THEY continue to bring up Lebron wearing down in the playoffs, yet THEY are also placing faith in guys who have yet to play more than a few games straight w/o sitting

Joined May 19, 2010
Regular season doesn't matter to the Lakers. They're just cruising...and we're still gonna win 60 games.

Clippers fans: am I doing it right? When we win were great and when we lose, we don't care. That's Clippers logic, right?
Like that it matters to the Clippers :rofl:

Top Bottom