THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought but the fact that Vanessa was able to get up there and eulogize her husband and 13 year old daughter, especially talking about how Gigi’s gonna miss out on all that stuff :frown: and not breaking down once lets me know she’s gonna be ok. She strong 💪🏼

I hope Jim and Mr. Westbrook can stop by the local gentleman's club near the Staples Center before they leave. Jim's work in the community can never be underestimated.
This joke is corny. You’re off today you’re usually funny lol

You see the ending.? That was weird. It was like she didn’t know when to leave the stage.

giphy.gif

Man Jlo was real emotional. Never seen her like that. At first I was thinking who's that chick next to Arod and remembered they're a couple.

Smh some of yall dudes man. Innocent people died so let's harm more innocent people.

Agreed, it was operator/human error. Pilot made a mistake and paid dearly for it. He didn't set out to intentionally kill Kobe and everyone else. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Agreed, it was operator/human error. Pilot made a mistake and paid dearly for it. He didn't set out to intentionally kill Kobe and everyone else. :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Yes but he was reckless by flying in that weather. Vanessa’s lawsuit argues he was reckless. Most experienced pilots have said he never should have flown or turned around when weather got bad.

Hope Vanessa and the Victims make the pilots family and the helicopter companies families go broke. Pilot’s horrible decision making took so much from the world.

Wtf is wrong with you? You always make a conscious effort to do a worse job at trolling that you gotta sit it out for awhile.

That take is inappropriate and tasteless.

Last edited:
Yes but he was reckless by flying in that weather. Vanessa’s lawsuit argues he was reckless. Most experienced pilots have said he never should have flown or turned around when weather got bad.

Let's agree to disagree here, but Vanessa Bryant ain't an average person like the rest of us and is significantly wealthy. There is no need for her to be suing the pilot's estate/family as his net worth is significantly lower and I'm sure he has family grieving over his demise too.

Let's agree to disagree here, but Vanessa Bryant ain't an average person like the rest of us and is significantly wealthy. There is no need for her to be suing the pilot's estate/family as his net worth is significantly lower and I'm sure he has family grieving over his demise too.
True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom