THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
97 Dunk Contest was on NBATV (they're doing a marathon right now) and Chris Carr was so salty when Kobe won :lol:

If Kuzma was starting say for, Charlotte....would he be = Tatum?

Who is going to end up with Tristan?
The Lakers?

just watched the steve stoute clip on first take. mans was sweating up there when sas and max was in on the kniccs. hell, even ros had dude stumbling :lol:

Don’t get me wrong, I love kicking a team when they’re down like the clippers tonight, but lakers fans piggybacking a Celtics win to trash the clips is hilarious considering the same Celtics team 30 pieced the lakers

Laker fans were pulling hard for the Celtics in 2012 against the Heat. :lol:

GG Clipset. June should be lit.

20200214_005138.jpg

1. Lakers
2. Nuggets
3. Clippers
4. Jazz
5. Rockets
6. Mavericks
7. Thunder
8. Blazers

If playoff seeding end up like this, Clippers gonna be worn down by the WCF after facing Dallas and most likely Denver, before meeting the Lakers, who would get through Portland with relative ease and would most likely dispatch the Utah-Hou winner in 6 games or less.

Clips got their work cut out for them. Chemistry, or lack thereof, may end up hurting the Clips in the playoffs.

I still dont see any team in the West beating Bron, AD, Dwight, Caruso and Co. 4 times outta 7 when the playoffs roll around.

His shooting was BAD up until the last 3 min lol. Did everything else pretty well though, but man his bad shooting games are really bad.

He usually knocks down those turn-around jumpers, and elbow shots with ease. But when it's bad... it's really awful to watch :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom