THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see the Celtics winning another chip in my lifetime lol.

Meanwhile my squad most likely gonna win another 5 more in the next 15 because, well, it's the Lakers, the ultimate kings of pro basketball lol

#onlyonetoshowforsinceBird
smdh. really think AD is that guy that can carry and pick up the mantle?

The Clippers lost in double OT without their starting PG and one of the best players in the league. The Lakers had their full team and lost by 32 ****ing points. What the **** is wrong with you Laker fans.

Regular season doesn't matter to the Lakers. They're just cruising...and we're still gonna win 60 games.

Clippers fans: am I doing it right? When you win you're great and when you lose, you don't care. That's Clippers logic, right?

Last edited:
The Clippers lost in double OT without their starting PG and one of the best players in the league. The Lakers had their full team and lost by 32 ****ing points. What the **** is wrong with you Laker fans.

Thanks good to know the Clippers got less of a loss for going to OT :lol:

THEY suddenly don't want to talk about records vs .500 teams anymore? Interesting
THEY suddenly don't want to talk about records vs top 5 teams anymore? Interesting
THEY suddenly don't care about cohesion & chemistry on a team anymore? Interesting
THEY continue to bring up Lebron wearing down in the playoffs, yet THEY are also placing faith in guys who have yet to play more than a few games straight w/o sitting

Regular season doesn't matter to the Lakers. They're just cruising...and we're still gonna win 60 games.

Clippers fans: am I doing it right? When we win were great and when we lose, we don't care. That's Clippers logic, right?
Like that it matters to the Clippers :rofl:

Thanks good to know the Clippers got less of a loss for going to OT :lol:

THEY suddenly don't want to talk about records vs .500 teams anymore? Interesting
THEY suddenly don't want to talk about records vs top 5 teams anymore? Interesting
THEY suddenly don't care about cohesion & chemistry on a team anymore? Interesting
THEY continue to bring up Lebron wearing down in the playoffs, yet THEY are also placing faith in guys who have yet to play more than a few games straight w/o sitting
appreciate all the receipts. keep em coming:lol:

I don't think anybody really takes Denver seriously
Remember when Denver used to win 50+ games all the time because they had Alex English, Blair Rasmussen, Danny Schayes, Fat Lever, and the diminutive but deadly Micheal Adams? Buy nobody took them seriously in the West because LAL, DAL, and UTAH were always better when it came to the playoffs in the late 80s.

Same thing with the Carmelo-Chauncey, Carmelo-AI Nuggets.

Denver never gonna win a chip. They're franchise ain't that serious about basketball like the others are. But If they ever do win a chip, it will be a one-time deal

lol @ that edit. what's danny ainge supposed to do if AD demands to go to LA? and we're gonna pretend like giving jaylen brown a max is a bad thing?

edit: and AD ain't a franchise superstar. all the value y'all place on winning and he never won more than 48 games as the lead dog.

Ehh...
Seems like a lot of confirmation bias going on with both the Lakers and Clippers..
You in particular had the Lakers as a 4 seed lmao
Lakers have done 2 things really well that I didn’t expect of them when I predicted they’d be a lower seed- They’ve stayed healthy and haven’t really load managed, and they’ve taken care of business against lesser teams and don’t get “upset”.

With that said, I still think they lose to the Clippers relatively easily in the playoffs whenever they meet, as I also predicted. The Lakers haven’t shown any indication to me that they can he successful against teams that have multiple athletic wings. The over-reliance on Bron to basically do everything for them is a big issue when teams can throw 3-4 different bodies at him at all times. There’s a reason why they’ve lost every game they’ve played to the teams that can do that. It’s not some fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom