THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny green played 27 minutes had zero points. Least son got some cardio.

KCP also finished with 0 points.

You cant have Danny green and Pope both breathing air on your roster b.

Can't wait til Danny and kentavius do the Gohan Trunks fusion to become super bum *** *****.

Even though Green sucked offensively, he had some great defensive plays.
I have no idea why Vogel went without McGee for such a long stretch after he dominated early. He got into foul trouble, but then he didn't play him for forever, and they went for huge stretches without either him or Dwight on the court. McGee finished the game with 3 fouls.

Nick Nurse pushed the right buttons today. Doubling AD on the catch and forcing the supporting cast to make shots.

It helps the Lakers didn't play hard until the last four minutes.

Best record in the league :emoji_shamrock:

giphy.gif

Complaining about Danny Green is a fools game, he does what he does and the 3's either go in or they don't.
I would like to see him fire up more threes. It irritates me how he always dips the ball on the catch allowing defenders to gain space on him.

I would like to see him fire up more threes. It irritates me how he always dips the ball on the catch allowing defenders to gain space on him.

yeah i guess, he has one of the quickest releases aside from that tho. and his 3PA is right inline with his career averages.

Booker is operating at incredible efficiency this year. Now that the Suns have a competent roster, he can play free and easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom