THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few notes on the TOR-LAL game:

I know there was some people on here hoping they’d be able to fire off some hot takes about Siakm being “exposed” by the Lakers when he got off to a slow start in the 1st quarter; glad they waited to see how the rest of the game played out...

Lebbers got the trip-dub, but was looking more his age this game. Think he may have had 3 shots blocked close to the rim...

When did Marc Gasol become scared to shoot? Was only 1-2 last night and didn’t even look at the hoop on a lot of their offensive plays. Weird...

If the Raptors’ program can resurrect Stanley Johnson’s career, they’re miracle workers...

The Raps are good. They would have won 65 games if Kawhi stayed. Is Bobby Boucher this good or was that a fluke game?

Thinking bout going to the game tonight to see Kawhichael put 32-7-5 on Toronto’s collective head.

Shut yo crybaby *** up

I mean hey must be nice.

It’s all good though I think 9 of our first 13 games being on the road and going on a 4 game western road trip from philly to Phoenix, Denver, Portland and Utah a week and a half into the season is completely reasonable.

yall got one quality win doe

Beat the team in question by 14 so your point is moot.

Only losses came in a blown lead at the Suns with no Embiid and last second losses at Utah and at the Nuggets (which should have been a win) with no Ben. And the Blazers, Hawks, Wolves and Pistons > Knicks x 2, Hornets and Cavs.

I mean hey must be nice.

It’s all good though I think 9 of our first 13 games being on the road and going on a 4 game western road trip from philly to Phoenix, Denver, Portland and Utah a week and a half into the season is completely reasonable.

Only losses came in a blown lead at the Suns with no Embiid and last second losses at Utah and at the Nuggets (which should have been a win) with no Ben. And the Blazers, Hawks, Wolves and Pistons > Hornets x 2, Knicks and Cavs.

the Cavs have a better record than the pistons, hawks and the blazers; 3 of your wins.

Lowry was awesome for them to start the year and was really good in the Finals (and playoffs for that matter) last year. He and FVF have shown that they can play together just fine and Van Fleet is 3rd in the league in MPG. Unless some team is randomly going to trade them really good young talent, they should just keep him and let him play out his contract.
I'm not saying Lowry isn't good and a good fit for the team. He could stay in Toronto and all would be well.

At this point, Lowry is in his 13th year making 30mil. The raptors can either extend him after next year and keep him...and be in the same place the rockets were with Chris Paul. Or, flip him of the get a good deal for a piece of 2 with a draft pick.

Imo

If you get a good offer for him, move him. He's not the future core of that team. Pascal and fvv are.

Last edited:
I mean hey must be nice.

Only losses came in a blown lead at the Suns with no Embiid and last second losses at Utah and at the Nuggets (which should have been a win) with no Ben. And the Blazers, Hawks, Wolves and Pistons > Knicks x 2, Hornets and Cavs.
We've been missing our starting C for 7 of our 8 games and have played 3 games missing 2 of our starters. We will now be missing a guy averaging 19/7/4 on 56/43 splits for the next month and a half. And we are about to go on a 5 game West Coast road trip.

Don't see me being a crybaby though.

A few notes on the TOR-LAL game:

I know there was some people on here hoping they’d be able to fire off some hot takes about Siakm being “exposed” by the Lakers when he got off to a slow start in the 1st quarter; glad they waited to see how the rest of the game played out...

Lebbers got the trip-dub, but was looking more his age this game. Think he may have had 3 shots blocked close to the rim...

When did Marc Gasol become scared to shoot? Was only 1-2 last night and didn’t even look at the hoop on a lot of their offensive plays. Weird...

If the Raptors’ program can resurrect Stanley Johnson’s career, they’re miracle workers...

Does this fool ever shutup about the Lakers?

the Cavs have a better record than the pistons, hawks and the blazers; 3 of your wins.

Oh hell nah you of all people don’t even try to act like the Cavs are a quality win now after you were on some “I think you just look up rosters” **** when I said I thought the Cavs wouldn’t be terrible this year if Love was to stay there.

Three of the Cavs four wins have came against the Knicks, Wizards and Bulls by the way.

And as I said....we already beat the team I was responding about by double digits so again......your point is moot.

I'm not staying Lowry isn't good and a good fit for the team. He could stay in Toronto and all would be well.

At this point, Lowry is in his 13th year making 30mil. The raptors can either extend him after next year and keep him...and be in the same place the rockets were with Chris Paul. Or, flip him of the get a good deal for a piece of 2 with a draft pick.

Imo

If you get a good offer for him, move him. He's not the future core of that team. Pascal and fvv are.
Who is making that kind of move for Kyle Lowry?

Oh hell nah you of all people don’t even try to act like the Cavs are a quality win now after you were on some “I think you just look up rosters” **** when I said I thought the Cavs wouldn’t be terrible this year if Love was to stay there.

Three of the Cavs four wins have came against the Knicks, Wizards and Bulls by the way.

And as I said....we already beat the team I was responding about by double digits so again......your point is moot.

I don’t think the Cavs are good. But neither is Atlanta, Portland and Charlotte. Detroit too

Lmao now apparently Laker fans pointing out that The Clippers lied about Kawhi's health = nobody should rest :lol:

ALA propaganda machine at it again
Has nothing to do with the Lakers. It has to do with hypocrisy.

A premier matchup in the league cancelled because of load management two weeks in :smh:
If The Lakers play on national TV and AD sits I expect the same reaction as this. All I'm saying. That goes for you and anyone else who slighted "Load Management". He said he was good to play so he better play. Right?

I don’t think the Cavs are good. But neither is Atlanta, Portland and Charlotte. Detroit too

The point is...they’re better than all but two of the Celtics wins so far. And they haven’t had to travel basically at all. We’ll see what those numbers look like when they don’t have Hayward and have to go on that 5 game western road trip shortly.

We're still doing this? :lol:

Every team in the league has to deal with a rough part of the schedule. The Jazz have already had to play the Lakers, Clippers twice, Sixers, and Bucks. There's a flip side of the coin for Philly: only 5 teams have an easier schedule the rest of the way. Let's not act like it's a big anti-Philly conspiracy.

If The Lakers play on national TV and AD sits I expect the same reaction as this. All I'm saying. That goes for you and anyone else who slighted "Load Management". He said he was good to play so he better play. Right?

Member when MVP MVP said Kawhi was soft?

I’m going to need the same 1/2 MV^2

We've been missing our starting C for 7 of our 8 games and have played 3 games missing 2 of our starters. We will now be missing a guy averaging 19/7/4 on 56/43 splits for the next month and a half. And we are about to go on a 5 game West Coast road trip.

Don't see me being a crybaby though.

No Babies Allowed. This basketball **** is for grown ups...:smh:

:wink: :lol:

I don't even know what your *****ing about this early in the morning, If Kawhi needs load management two weeks into the season so be it hope he has fun.

I'm never gonna be happy about star players sitting games against other top tier dudes, it is what it is.

I don't even know what your *****ing about this early in the morning, If Kawhi needs load management two weeks into the season so be it hope he has fun.

I'm never gonna be happy about star players sitting games against other top tier dudes, it is what it is.
Relax guy. Relax.

We're still doing this? :lol:

Every team in the league has to deal with a rough part of the schedule. The Jazz have already had to play the Lakers, Clippers twice, Sixers, and Bucks. There's a flip side of the coin for Philly: only 5 teams have an easier schedule the rest of the way. Let's not act like it's a big anti-Philly conspiracy.

It’s all clear now...the NBA is conspiring against BOTH Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell.

Adam Silver has been a Tatum fan this whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom