THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif
It's ok, he genetically screwed my brother over too. Equality :emoji_relieved:

Yall gotta stop giving Delly credit for fouling Steph that whole series, FVV was doing the same **** off ball, holding him like crazy
Been saying this about Delly in that playoff run. On the average Joe level it’s like playing pickup ball at your local gym and not wanting to be hurt by the wild out of control dude because you can’t afford to be out of work for several months and have mouths to feed/bills to pay. Al Hortford and Josh Smith were about to give that man the business because he was diving at knees for loose balls he know he didn’t have a chance at.
Bron even tried to defend that foolishness talking about he was playing hard. Had they not been team mates, he would have saw it differently

At 6'2" I'm still shorter than my father :smh: You know how emasculating it is to have this man still physically look down on me? He aint even balding or nothing. Can grow a beard too. The bastard held out on me with the follicle genes :smh:
How tall is Pops?

Pelinka played with the fab 5 and been representing brothas for years but decides to go watch some movies to learn about black people?

how sway?
Rob thought he would get the family together and study for the "I'm not a racist" test tomorrow or something?

Not trying to shame him at all, but his quote sounds so wild :rofl:

Sad thing about that dave tweet it reads out like a barry tweet.
Only needs rob pelinka ended racism at the end of the tweet.

Deaths are nearing its high of 2000 per day nationwide, again, and Desantis is likely not going to reclose the state or order ppl to wear masks again

So right off the bat, my first thought on Playoff Lowry vs Dame Time is that maybe Kyle's numbers in the playoffs are better than Dame's playoff numbers? I'm at work right now, so I can't look it up, but it's definitely possible that when it comes to playoffs, we automatically think of Dame Time's amazing highlights, and we say 'Playoff Kyle' as a mockery. Maybe despite those mental narratives, Playoff Kyle actually has better numbers and a ring when you put them both side-by-side on paper? 👀🤷‍♂️

Because If that's not the case, I don't know how it can be said that Kyle is a better playoff performer than Dame.

So right off the bat, my first thought on Playoff Lowry vs Dame Time is that maybe Kyle's numbers in the playoffs are better than Dame's playoff numbers? I'm at work right now, so I can't look it up, but it's definitely possible that when it comes to playoffs, we automatically think of Dame Time's amazing highlights, and we say 'Playoff Kyle' as a mockery. Maybe despite those mental narratives, Playoff Kyle actually has better numbers and a ring when you put them both side-by-side on paper? 👀🤷‍♂️

Because If that's not the case, I don't know how it can be said that Kyle is a better playoff performer than Dame.

its flat out not true

its flat out not true

It’s also a silly comparison to begin with because one guy is his team’s best player and number one offensive option and the other one is Kyle Lowry, who isn’t that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom