THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen gonna fake another injury to skip the Chicago Covid invitational?

Will Draymond be “that guy” in Chicago? :nerd:

tenor.gif

Outside of the whole COVID-19 thing.... Yall aren't drinking beer out the beer pong cups right????

high noon>>>>

been posting about them since they dropped last year but now everyones on them since stoole president posted them
Bought some Nooners today. Never had them before.

high noon is good but i prefer this barcardi... you can actually taste the alcohol... only tried the lime but its pretty good
1593737221021.png
These are good! Was at a block party last weekend and one of the guys there was a sales rep for Bacardi and had a ton of them. Only tried the lime one, but really enjoyed.

LOL what you see:
2B5A663F-CC26-45B8-BA6F-C378F84B8517.jpeg

Reality:
0F8EE35C-F3A0-4A02-AB62-0CF2E14640E4.jpeg

Warriors ain’t been relevant all season but the pain of the dynasty is clearly still inflamed in your heart LOL.
Instead of taking the conversation somewhere weird why don’t you just answer the question?

Is Steph gonna skip the bubble or nah? He’s healthy now right? Other current and former All-stars like Beal, Booker, Ingram, Lillard, Derozan, Aldridge haven’t opted out yet out here playing for essentially nothing.

Steph too good to play with the “Delete 8”? Draymond talking about going back to “that guy” in the headlines but will probably sit out too right?

I’m inflamed but you typing with your feelings every time someone mentions Steph in a negative light. Right.

Last edited:
Instead if taking the conversation somewhere weird why don’t you just answer the question?

Is Steph gonna skip the bubble or nah? He’s healthy now right? Other current and former All-stars like Beal, Booker, Ingram, Lillard, Derozan, Aldridge haven’t opted out yet out here playing for essentially nothing.

Steph too good to play with the “Delete 8”? Draymond talking about going back to “that guy” in the headlines but will probably sit out too right?

I’m inflamed but you typing with your feelings every time someone mentions Steph in a negative light. Right.

Riddle me this, Bron fan, why do you even care? They aren’t even contending and that’s all you post about LOL.

Riddle me this, Bron fan, why do you even care? They aren’t even contending and that’s all you post about LOL.
I want to see Steph and the Warriors lose to the Bulls for my entertainment.

I haven’t mentioned Lebron in weeks, why are you trying to label me as a Bron fan? Weird.

I want to see Steph and the Warriors lose the the Bulls for my entertainment.

I haven’t mentioned Lebron in weeks, why are you trying to label me as a Bron fan? Weird.

I just assumed., my bad. Your posts regarding Steph are straight from the Klutch playbook lol.

I could
Instead if taking the conversation somewhere weird why don’t you just answer the question?

Dame said he wasn't playing if there wasnt a chance of qualifying for the playoffs.
LMA isn't playing.
Beal is undecided.
Ingram is chasing max money and him still on a rookie contract the money might be too much to walk away from.
Derozan could be a FA could use this tourney to gauge his value.
Booker been playing meaningless games from the jump.

All of these cases are different from Steph who already has chips and max money

Yet the Blazers, Spurs, Pelicans, Kings, Suns, Wizards out here for what?
Blazers, Pelicans Kings and the Wizards have a decent shot at making the playoffs.

None of those team's core have made the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom