THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't buy High Noon. They have a partnership with human scum Dave Portnoy.

0F965699-4F61-4B41-9A81-4853302BE6EE.jpeg

I'm shocked man. I legit thought they were gonna be in real gyms. That's a marriot ballroom with a court. On the other side of that sliding wall is a wedding reception.

They said multiple games at once...so what if during one game, a ref blows his whistle, will that distract everyone right here? Or a loose ball rolling on the court, or getting blocked and comes flying in at high velocity. This looks like a regular gym pickup ball situation.

This is the most trash I could've ever imagined. Not saying he's a crackhead, but Silver looking very crackish

Last edited:
Ya’ll never played in tournaments when theres 7 other games going on at the same time?

That setup in the pics is more or less exactly what I was picturing in my head.

Really? That was pretty standard around here. Only water on the table was on the side to clean the ball.
I've never played it like that. You have your cup that you drink out of and the pong cups are filled with water. Filthy *** ball goes all over the place, who wants to drink any liquid it's touched? Reusing the same dirty water to wash it off don't clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom