THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once you start working out and building muscle. You can’t stop. It has to be a lifelong thing. Or else, you blow up and get huge like Eric Snow. That’s why it’s basically a permanent commitment. Look at some former athletes after they’ve been retired for a while

Once you start working out and building muscle. You can’t stop. It has to be a lifelong thing. Or else, you blow up and get huge like Eric Snow. That’s why it’s basically a permanent commitment. Look at some former athletes after they’ve been retired for a while
1594040930481.jpeg

you just said some, which doesnt apply to all athletes

Eric Snow needs to loose weight by just dieting! He looks like a double quarter pounder. I can remember him making clutch shots during game 1 of the 2001 NBA finals, where he was slim as a gym rat!

Nah a lot of athletes just eat ****ty.

If you maintain that habit and your activity levels drop off your taking that L.

So this is where we're at....

June 30: Nuggets close facility
July 2: Clippers close facility
July 3: Heat close facility
July 5: Bucks close facility
July 5: Kings close facility

But they want to spend 3+ months in a bubble... Cancel the SZN

It also bothers me that, as I see it, the whole plan takes for granted that any player who gets Corona will ultimately be fine, as long as the guy quarantines for a couple weeks. I recognize that’s the most likely scenario for a young, otherwise healthy person who gets COVID, but not a guaranteed outcome.

There are young people who have been hit by Corona hard. Plus, as has been mentioned in here before, they’re still figuring out everything the virus does to the body.

That’s all a long-winded way of saying any positive test is not something to be taken lightly.

Last edited:
There are young people who have been hit by it hard. Plus, as has been mentioned in here before, they’re still figuring out everything the virus does to the body.
It's that 2nd part that really bothers me. Rudy Gobert just sharing a couple weeks ago that his sense of smell isn't completely back, that might seem like a small thing, but it's not if you look at it from a medical standpoint. We didn't know that before. I blame 0 athletes for opting to sit out. And if it were me, I'd do the same thing, paycheck be dammed.

Combining popular phrases from 2 social dynamics right now and a collective attitude towards sports:

"I can't breath."
"Shut up and dribble."

😥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom