THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of kuz

tenor.gif

Y’all be obsessed over other dudes and they b****. I don’t understand it. I get women; why the hell am I concerned about the next dude chic? Y’all boys be knowing blood types, they relatives, lineage, grandad who fought in WW2, weight at birth. S**** crazy.

for the life of me I don’t understand. Old “bruh, look at her!” Instead of approaching said female type dudes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y’all be obsessed over other dudes and they b****. I don’t understand it. I get women; why the hell am I concerned about the next dude chic? Y’all boys be knowing blood types, they relatives, lineage, grandad who fought in WW2, weight at birth. S**** crazy.

for the life of me I don’t understand. Old “bruh, look at her!” Instead of approaching said female type dudes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut yo hover hand *** up :lol:.

:lol: where did you get this from? We can’t appreciate a fine woman?

Shut yo hover hand *** up :lol:.

mans takes the bait EVERYTIME! You mad at me cause you got 10,000 screenshots of b***** in your phone you ain’t gone EVER f****. “Weird Science”, Anthony Michael Hall face ahhhhh BOY.

my n_, you know who these chics MAMAS is, that’s dedication to research. That’s above and beyond dawg. That’s Purple Heart status. All this p*** walking around here and you rather look at pictures :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: where did you get this from? We can’t appreciate a fine woman?

there’s this place called “Outside”.... plenty women out there. But y’all too afraid to approach women. Y’all rather look at pictures. I swear y’all act like teenagers when it comes to women

there’s this place called “Outside”.... plenty women out there. But y’all too afraid to approach women. Y’all rather look at pictures. I swear y’all act like teenagers when it comes to women

:lol:

delete your NT account and go outside and interact with people offline. You too afraid to talk to people. You rather read message boards.

Some ****** always go too far tryna prove they're cool :lol:

I’m too cool cause I don’t care about the next dude chic? Or the same 10,000 IG chics y’all post and repost? There’s threads in General for that. It ain’t a matter of being cool.... it’s redundant

Man called me “hover hand” but he hover hand and swipe photos on IG all day. Can’t make it up dawg :lol: :lol: :lol: yo finna get carpal tunnel from liking pics h**** never gone even interact with :lol:

Beesting over chicks online and approaching chicks offline are not mutually exclusive, though.

that’s my “IG” friend. That’s my “twitter” friend :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:.

meanwhile it’s a women literally a block or two over that they scared to approach :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom