THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spicy Mondays

tenor.gif

Does this mean because I post basketball content, I can't hoop?

not everyone can hoop. Not every has a skilled mouthpiece to get women. Some gotta live vicariously through their homies or IG.

Maybe I was just raised different but I never cared about the next man b**** or who he’s with. I don’t pull the next man d****. I’m preoccupied with my own chics

not everyone can hoop. Not every has a skilled mouthpiece to get women. Some gotta live vicariously through their homies or IG.

Maybe I was just raised different but I never cared about the next man b**** or who he’s with. I don’t pull the next man d****. I’m preoccupied with my own chics

And we’ve reached the south Florida...”skilled mouthpiece” section of a numbah1grimey numbah1grimey aka finessence finessence part of the “too cool” post :lol:

Just missing a hitting on Young Ma reference, to make the cypher complete.

finessence finessence : “See....a guy like me...I can always talk a Dyk like Young Ma out her BOXER BRIEFS because my mouthpiece game been on POINT since I was a JIT! That’s that BROWARD. YALL let TURNCOAT69 become KONY, so I’m trying to let Young Ma spoon me”.

Damn...... I was just showing Tyler has a nice looking chick when it came across my timeline.

ain’t think that would equate to dudes being homebodies, getting no *****es and not being able to communicate 😂

Screenshot the posts of you emphatically calling Young Thug “Sex” as well as the fingernail paint emoji that you commonly use.... how about that.

Young Ma is a FEMALE. she has a vagina. So miss me with that. Also, the gay gif you constantly use of dude popping his lips with the blue hair. Please continue:lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom