THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll see what the Jazz look like after this week.
Phila/Buck/GSW/BKy v
You might feel a bit different when they’re 5-6 instead of 4-3.
So after 7 games I can’t tell you what this team is, a playoff team with elite defense and an offense that’ll figure itself out as the season progresses.

But you can tell me what this team isn’t though. No playoffs as a potential 9th seed.

Makes sense. Funny how the Jazz the last two seasons as 5 and 4 seeds started off the first couple of months struggling out the gates, but were still able to rally around defense and Mitchell. This season they have even better defense, and more offense to complement Mitchell.

But after 7 games, phew, we know what they aren’t!

:lol:
WE saying the same thing pretty much.
Only difference is was your emphasis, and I had none.
You hit me with the "are you Serious" like this team is last years GSW.....

I'm just looking at the West's 15 teams, and I can see 8 teams that can very easily finish ahead of the Jazz.......I mean the SUns don't suck this year, either.
Right now you have the 8 as..
LAL
Wolves
Clippers
Mavs
Nuggets
Suns
Spurs
Rockets

Jazz and Blazers on the outs right now.
Suns likely will drop if any of those teams do, but I can't and put JAZZ ahead of ANY of them.

Oubre played really good defense down the stretch.

Rubio and Baynes were incredibly impactful pickups for this team. High IQ players that care about defense.

Glad that they are finally actually fun to watch and more than just Book.

I don’t think Booker missed since the first quarter man.

Whatever. This was the game that made the most sense to lose to me. Let’s get Embiid back and handle the Jazz.

Bounce back wednesday.. get embiid back as well

simmons was not in the game at all today weird game for him esp in the 2nd half.

Big Al though with a monster game.. tobi also sat too long there in the beginning of thd 4th

Book trying to silence the critics this season. Team is fun to watch.

I was at the nets game tonight. I was mostly bored.

Seemed like a good share of the crowd were lonzo ball/zion fans judging by what they was wearing.

I know Ingram was dropping buckets but I don't like his style of play. He plays with a tunnel vision I don't like. It worked tonight cuz he was red hot. But if he's not shooting well then he just kills his team's flow

Devin Booker "not being good at basketball" was one of the most nerdiest ,cringiest, takes in the basketball blogsphere.

That was the tipping point.

Almost like your takes on BI

:lol: @ Russ Westbrook with the Sydney Dean postgame antics for Morant
Flight School the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom