THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatched the Denver Philly game, they screwed Joel big time even with them choking away a 4th quarter lead. There's no excuse for going to replay and calling a foul on him :lol: probably won the game for them buc em buc em @amitt5504 Moheezy Moheezy :emoji_dizzy_face:

Will Barton played like he didn't want to be traded, he was the reason Jokic had a chance to call game. Meanwhile it seems like they're setting Beasley up to get dealt

Yeah no ****...reviewing that call and then still keeping it as a foul was complete and utter horse **** and proof that the Coach’s Challenge is the biggest waste of time in the NBA. If they don’t reverse that then there’s zero chance they’re reversing any fouls this year. Maybe a travel or an out of bounds call but that’s about it.

^^^ Seems pretty clear that most of the players in the league agreed with fans that the Dubs getting KD was a cheat code. The interesting thing is the seem more interested now in taking it out on the Warriors and not KD himself.

They never really hated KD. They hated he went to THAT team :lol:.

Bill Simmons and Rusillo have a new pod on Steph/Warriors. It’s a great listen. Rusillo Touches on a lot of the stuff I be saying in here. Give it a listen.

NT Laker hater: "They are winning too much!!!" I know ill complain about their scheduling. That should rustle some jimmies on NT. Since I can't post slick remarks about them losing.

Yeah buddy exactly. Or I’m annoyed that a week and a half into the season my team is thrown into a four game west coast road trip against 3 of the top 5 playoff teams in the West and a much improved Suns team while the league made sure LeBron didn’t have to travel that far for a single game til two months into the season.

Yeah buddy exactly. Or I’m annoyed that a week and a half into the season my team is thrown into a four game west coast road trip against 3 of the top 5 playoff teams in the West and a much improved Suns team while the league made sure LeBron didn’t have to travel that far for a single game til two months into the season.
There, there come cry on my shoulder.
5cd8e639021b4c0be57093b3-750-375.jpg

Steve Kerr confirming what we all figured regarding KD after the ‘17 season. Cool to see him be honest about it and speak candidly about it.

Really good listen. This is the stuff that Simmons is very good at.

This is when he’s at his absolute best, and the pocket I like him in. When he be getting in his feelings is when he be wilding. But him having casual conversations and asking the right questions plus having insight, is always great to listen to.

I'd rather make a west coast road trip in November when everyone is fresh.

I wouldn't want to go west in February or March while trying to make a playoff push.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom