THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I'd much rather watch the Sixers win it in a slug fest than watch the Rockets iso and Jack up 3a.

One has proven to win championships, the other is a gimmick that's meant for the regular season.

the 6ers won a championship?
Bobby Jones ain’t walking through that door

I couldn't get passed half a quarter watching the Rockets Bucks game, it was awful. Nothing but 3s or layups from both teams. No actual strategy or team play.

What if their strategy was to not play like a team and to do nothing but shoot 3s or layups?

I've been telling you guys watching rockets games are boring since the beginning start of the season. Finally y'all eyes are open.

I'm talking about strategy, Pistons, Spurs, Celtics top defensive teams.

A team with a bottom third offense hasn’t won the title since 2004. Celtics team that won had a top 10 offense. Spurs too.

Good luck bro. Good luck with that dial up connection

I’d want to see a more diverse offensive system but I don’t think they have the personnel for anything else. Harden and westbrook can’t play off the ball that well.
Respect...But This is a myth. Those guys have just been coddled way too long. They need a powerful coach to change their bad habits. Popovich level coaching

Also, I'd much rather watch the Sixers win it in a slug fest than watch the Rockets iso and Jack up 3a.

One has proven to win championships, the other is a gimmick that's meant for the regular season.
Idk about that. I wouldn't characterize any championship teams from this decade as slug fest type teams

Harden is so unwatchable. It just burns me slowly inside to see players obviously scared to even breathe on him and they still get called for the foul 🤮

I like watching Harden sometime when he on. Saw him live last year....and players were actually trembling when he ISO’d them. It was crazy to watch. Had the Memphis defense SKRESSED!

Trez averaging 20/8 in 29 minutes shooting 68% from the field while being good on defense and in the 100th percentile in isolation.

I thought there would be a number where the clips would walk away from him, but I don't think that anymore lol clips gotta cash that man out. He's GOOD.

Trez averaging 20/8 in 29 minutes while being good on defense and in the 100th percentile in isolation.

I thought there would be a number where the clips would walk away from him, but I don't think that anymore lol clips gotta cash that man out. He's GOOD.
Even before Kawhi PG came it seemed like this was the path it was always headed toward. He's a good fit with two ball dominant players like them

Even before Kawhi PG came it seemed like this was the path it was always headed toward. He's a good fit with two ball dominant players like them

He's got an insane catch radius, (his wingspan and hands are crazy) finishes everything around the rim, motor is crazy,

he's rare in that you don't have to run plays for him for him to make an impact but if you choose to do so, he's an automatic bucket. He can iso, you can run pick and roll with him and PG or Kawhi,

He's probably the biggest reason Lou Will has been getting off the last two years. He's DIFFERENT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom