THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like watching Harden sometime when he on. Saw him live last year....and players were actually trembling when he ISO’d them. It was crazy to watch. Had the Memphis defense SKRESSED!
he’s big long and strong with the dexterity and balance of a world class ballerina. who wouldn’t be scared

he’s big long and strong with the dexterity and balance of a world class ballerina. who wouldn’t be scared

017E96D8-447A-4E14-ADCA-2A0ABCCE62D2.gif

Idk about that. I wouldn't characterize any championship teams from this decade as slug fest type teams

That's true. But the Sixers have two guys who could average 20ppg and three others over 15ppg with a good supporting cast. They have the talent but they need to put it together.

I always figured you were a role player in pickup
I really need to drop my hoopmixtape on yall :smh:. Got this weird injury in my right hand that only hurts when I extend my arm and flex my wrist down, so basically only when I shoot :rolleyes. Been learning to shoot with the left and it's honestly not as hard as I thought lol. Really bout to be out here skating yall southpaw :pimp:

He's got an insane catch radius, (his wingspan and hands are crazy) finishes everything around the rim, motor is crazy,

he's rare in that you don't have to run plays for him for him to make an impact but if you choose to do so, he's an automatic bucket. He can iso, you can run pick and roll with him and PG or Kawhi,

He's probably the biggest reason Lou Will has been getting off the last two years. He's DIFFERENT.

He may not have hit his ceiling yet either. He was taking and making 3s in the Drew League this Summer. May be able to add that to his NBA game...

That's true. But the Sixers have two guys who could average 20ppg and three others over 15ppg with a good supporting cast. They have the talent but they need to put it together.
The league is wide open this year so I wouldn't be surprised if the sixers make a good run at the trophy

I haven't watched a lick of sixers ball yet this season. They fix their spacing issues yet?

The league is wide open this year so I wouldn't be surprised if the sixers make a good run at the trophy

I haven't watched a lick of sixers ball yet this season. They fix their spacing issues yet?

Are we sure the league is "wide open" this year lol?

Are we sure the league is "wide open" this year lol?
It's open in the relative sense. Probably more open than it's been in several years

I'd say there's at least 5 teams that think they're going to the Finals and not one overwhelming favorite to get out of each conference

And at least 3 more teams that consider themselves an injury or what have you away from also getting in as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom