THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's open in the relative sense. Probably more open than it's been in several years

I'd say there's at least 5 teams that think they're going to the Finals and not one overwhelming favorite to get out of each conference

And at least 3 more teams that consider themselves an injury or what have you away from also getting in as well

I guess I asked / mentioned that because of my definition of wide open. Wide open means there's like 8 teams that could win the chip or something to me and I don't see it as close to that.

I guess I asked / mentioned that because of my definition of wide open. Wide open means there's like 8 teams that could win the chip or something to me and I don't see it as close to that.
If we're operating under the assumption that the early sample size will more or less hold up then I can't discount Houston from being in the conversation in the West (if we're assuming both LA teams are the other two)

Philly and MIL make 5. I think both of them could make it a series with whomever comes out of the West

Denver and Utah are on the outside looking in but will be a handful to eliminate imo

We'll see what happens with trades and Iggy

There's no overwhelming favorite this year. Not like the warriors when they were at the peak.

True, but IMO only the Lakers, Clippers and Sixers, as currently constructed and assuming full health or close too it, are the teams that have a legitimate chance to win the title. Bucks could get there if they make a trade.

True, but IMO only the Lakers, Clippers and Sixers, as currently constructed and assuming full health or close too it, are the teams that have a legitimate chance to win the title. Bucks could get there if they make a trade.
I can't argue with your take on MIL. I was highly skeptical on them depending on Wes and Korver as playoff contributors. Like everyone else has said, Brogdon leaving is a problem

Giannis and Bud got something solid though on both ends, makes it easy for them to coast through the reg season. I'm sure they'll look to add to their roster but even as constructed a series with PHI would be a rock fight

Bucks are in a position now where its has to be Finals or bust for them this season. Their window of opportunity for a ring is short and they know and are afraid of losing or being forced to trade away Giannis in 2 years. Even if Giannis has been saying all along he's loyal and doesn't want or can't see himself playing in a big market city.

All Dion had to do was accept a role off the bench. Now his trade value is worthless. Maybe the Knicks will take him

Did the Heat's arena take the naming rights deal to be called "Bang Bro's Arena" ?
8-xqc0M8C6s

j_mac_m_424.jpg

I really need to drop my hoopmixtape on yall :smh:. Got this weird injury in my right hand that only hurts when I extend my arm and flex my wrist down, so basically only when I shoot :rolleyes. Been learning to shoot with the left and it's honestly not as hard as I thought lol. Really bout to be out here skating yall southpaw :pimp:
We’ve seen you play Jemerrio, relax lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom