THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a 🏀 fan, I'm inspired by the development of Giannis thus far in his career. That combined with this recent spurt in young Frank has given me pause about my disdain for him.

With that said, I think I want a Greek Freak jersey. The colors are nice.

B Sox B Sox JD617 JD617

795125F4-143B-4082-82D1-8CD554951A8B.jpeg

When it all started...

Wish we played the Knicks twice, Hornets and Cavs and our only game away from the east coast so far was against a dwindling Spurs team where LMA had 3 points.

Are you sad the Sixers aren't getting the attention you think they deserve? You'll be aight.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MVP
Should be a good one. I'm glad it's at home. Luka's offense vs Smart's defense. Porzingis probably going to have like 5 different guys defending him. Kemba should be able to do what he wants. Need Jaylen to keep playing well.
Wright and Brunson hopefully match up with Kemba, it’s a fun matchup on paper it sucks white Paul can’t be there

Wright and Brunson hopefully match up with Kemba, it’s a fun matchup on paper it sucks white Paul can’t be there
Really wish Kanter would play. Has been a bit annoying playing some of these teams with a lot of size without him. Not even saying he's anything great. Legitimately just need another large body.

Really wish Kanter would play. Has been a bit annoying playing some of these teams with a lot of size without him. Not even saying he's anything great. Legitimately just need another large body.
Can’t wait to see what happens first, Luka pump fakes timelord outta his shoes or timelord sends one into the stands

I mean hey must be nice.

It’s all good though I think 9 of our first 13 games being on the road and going on a 4 game western road trip from philly to Phoenix, Denver, Portland and Utah a week and a half into the season is completely reasonable.

Beat the team in question by 14 so your point is moot.

Only losses came in a blown lead at the Suns with no Embiid and last second losses at Utah and at the Nuggets (which should have been a win) with no Ben. And the Blazers, Hawks, Wolves and Pistons > Knicks x 2, Hornets and Cavs.

Y'all won because:
-we missed 14 free throws
-Kemba had his worst shooting game of the season
-Tatum had a bad shooting night
-we missed easy layups
-Jaylen Brown got into early foul trouble
-and Simmons played out of his mind

#excusesbucemwoulduse

Knicks really throwing people out for starting a chant? :sick:

Ownership treating that place one of them Trump rallies.

Knicks really throwing people out for starting a chant? :sick:

Ownership treating that place one of them Trump rallies.

It's pathetic.

Dolan is a very sensitive person.

I remember he was on the Michael Kay show at the beginning of the year and he said that he kicked out a few people from the media because they always say something negative about the Knicks.

He's a ****ing joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom