THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
495368C2-1216-4094-B784-BC28C177F1EA.jpeg

Hurry up, PG

An extra double team for the nights he doesn't play....load management.

He needs to be brought up.
:pimp:

Went to school with him and his older bro who was always the more known player at the time with his size but Marial was always more skilled and had the most potential. He would've been an asset for UVA last year but he did well enough with the Cyclones after transferring to get a chance at the next level so it worked out

Sixers might have another good one on their hands in the future...

Is there an easy way to see how many back-to-backs each team has played/will play this season?

we’re about to have our 3rd. Is that about the league average for now?

Is there an easy way to see how many back-to-backs each team has played/will play this season?

we’re about to have our 3rd. Is that about the league average for now?

I really don't know the answer to this, but wouldn't teams ather get their back to backs out early in the season where players are relatively fresh?

He sat out like 16 months in order to be fully healthy for this season.

to me when I watch KP forget the makes and misses, his game is incredibly unreliable. He’s like what people claimed dirk played like, back in 07.

They need PG more for his defensive prowess which was supposed to be their calling card but so far has been middle of the pack.

The Clippers have been the best defense in the league over their last five. The process is finally bearing results.

They've only played 10 games lol. They're 14th in defensive rating and that's with a team that mostly was familiar with each other. Of course it's going to improve with the addition of PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom