THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
people are resting for the sixers tonight and i dont know who its gonna be maybe embiid/harris ?

sixers are +1 atm..something fishy

After I read this tweet I bought 3 floor seats for my little niece and nephew to watch their favorite player, Anthony Davis, tonight. He knew he was lying and and did it anyway. It’s just disheartening to see. How am I going to explain to them that they’ll have to watch Jared Dudley?

imagine going from this
EC3DDC3C-49B3-434D-9A3F-D3B4376CB8F9.jpeg

To this (Dudley)

C1085E1E-49EC-42D0-9FC1-93D64BEBBB54.jpeg

people are resting for the sixers tonight and i dont know who its gonna be maybe embiid/harris ?

sixers are +1 atm..something fishy

The line probably at +1 because Philly is on the road on the 2nd night of a B2B and Orlando hasn't played since Sunday. Potential rest like you said too.

Embiid uncertain he my play tonight. Sixers lost both games in Orlando last yr. first back to back game of the year plus it’s on the road. Harris is sick, may not play tonight.

Dame been playing his *** off and Portland is still mediocre. Not great, Bob.
CJ hasnt been good and they underestimated the impact of all their versatile wing depth from last year...Aminu, Harkless, Layman and Curry are all better than the cats they brought in

But if Nurkic ever comes back and CJ gets better, they should be straight cuz its looks like Dame gon be ballin something crazy this season

Yimmy my mans, but it seems like he's really trying to change the narrative about him being a bad teammate. kinda cringy at times

Resting hasn't proved anything. If Kawhi plays all those games he sat out Raptors could have still won the title. Also, he basically sat out a whole season what the hell he need to rest for?

I hate Kobe but sometimes you have to respect his mentality towards the game.

Sixers ML locked in at $250 to win $250 at EV money

just wait on it.. catch yall later tonight

Resting hasn't proved anything. If Kawhi plays all those games he sat out Raptors could have still won the title.

Kawhi was playing on one leg by the end of the Finals. I don't think the additional 22 games he missed would've helped.

Resting hasn't proved anything. If Kawhi plays all those games he sat out Raptors could have still won the title. Also, he basically sat out a whole season what the hell he need to rest for?

Pretty sure they just rest to prevent wear and tear. It's inevitable that they'll be playing deep into the spring-early summer, so a day here and there is whatever to facilitate that. Obviously resting doesn't prevent freak injuries.

Why do you hate Kobe? :lol:

Pretty sure they just rest to prevent wear and tear. It's inevitable that they'll be playing deep into the spring-early summer, so a day here and there is whatever to facilitate that. Obviously resting doesn't prevent freak injuries.

Why do you hate Kobe? :lol:
Any real basketball fan should hate Kobe :pimp:

Bron shooting is bad right now but his playmaking and decision making has been great. He has really turned into a modern day Magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom