THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

also really like what i seen when Trey and Simmons was on the court together.. do it more coach

This weirdo kalikid23 kalikid23 said he wasn’t impressed with PG and and Kawhi after one game but was impressed by Bron and AD after one game when they......get this....lost to the Clippers without PG

gonna need addict4sneakers addict4sneakers to comment on Bev’s game last night

bev was hooping. Reminds me of a dark skinned Lonzo ball with the 37/23/58 splits. Like ill steelo ill steelo said he’s gotta beat me

Kawhi about to have the next 7 games off after this.
Talented scorer, but isos for game winners aren’t the best option with all the ballhandling and shooting on the floor. Lue is on the staff and they didn’t even try to hunt the weakest defender on the switch. Going directly at their best defender to win the game :lol:

He missed the one at the end of regulation, Lou turned it over trying to force it to him... when there wasn’t even a mismatch.

I imagine they’ll work that out by May.

thread title is too damn funny

ChrisPaul2.gif

I don't even think Bev will be out in the closing lineups come playoff time. I would assume Trez/ Green or Harkless will be.

Oh & about Kawhi taking the last shot in an Iso, this ain't SA anymore Kawhi is about that life & will continue to take those as the season goes along. Kinda expected when playing next to Pikachu P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom