THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and his whole game is about efficiency. That's the thing about him, you can't stop him but you know what to expect. A monster game from Kawhi is like 34 on 60%. He's not gonna drop 40 on you. He's not gonna hit you for 10 3s. He's not getting triple doubles. So if he's not efficient and he's not locking down your best player, what's he doing?

playoffs is where he earns his living..kawhi was ahead of the game not giving a damn about the reg season and taking PTO during his days with the spurs

If he shoots, defends and rebounds like he did last night, he will be.

Well considering he's shooting 36/23 & is a career 4 rebounds per game guy... i think it's safe to say the only thing that will hold up is the defense..

there is no way the Clips are trotting out both Bev & Low will come playoffs when Montrez is there big.

Sixers fans celebrated Simmons 3 like he was special needs. Not sure whether that is magic, or tragic.

Everyone is just making fun because no one has every seen a player of his calibre take so long to shoot a 3.

No one is seriously thinking that this will impact anything this year, it's just a werid milestone for him that EVERYONE was talking about. Now that's out of the way, no one will treat him differently on defence unless he starts taking those at least one or two times a game. Which btw, if there was ANY shot I wanted Ben to attempt, it would be that corner 3. It makes him somewhat servicable in a half-court set and would put his team in a better position to make the right plays.

Kawhi averaged 22 on 35/22/83 splits for the month of November as a Raptor. Yet...I don’t remember a particular fan base devoting As much attention to it 🤔

Either this is a lie or you clicked the wrong year on bball ref :lol:. He averaged 24 on 47% from the field and 29% from 3 in November, 25 on 48%/35% for the year to that point and never had a 5 game stretch shooting this bad all of last season. That's a huge dropoff for a guy whose health status is uncertain. But it's not valid because a Laker fan said it? If he was a Laker we'd definitely hear about it

Last edited:
I keep looking at their scores and wondering how they putting up all these points and their defense all-time garbage too.

I swear every other night I’m like how the **** are they dropping 130+ points :lol: dudes are putting up Steve Nash Suns numbers up in here

Pressure? But I thought Kawhi chose the Cliperss because he wanted to avoid the pressure?

picc a side. Stay over there

Is that not valid? Nothing in my post was conjecture or innuendo. Because I'm a Laker fan I can't give my opinion on the clippers I guess
Just funny that wasn't the wave over the summer when everyone thought Unc was driving the bus to the Lakers.

Ya'll: Lakers Fans can't stop talking about the Clippers

The Clippers marketing team: Grit Over Glam, Street Lights Over Spotlights (WTF does that even mean :lol:) , Squad Over Self, L.A. Our Way.

Their entire branding is marketed around not being the Lakers :lol:

it ain't nothing but the NBA version of this

#Rentfree

Just funny that wasn't the wave over the summer when everyone thought Unc was driving the bus to the Lakers.

Much like my mans buc em buc em , I'm capable of revising my thoughts under a new lens once the season starts. But even when I thought we had a chance I was worried about his health when I saw him limping up those stairs weeks after the season ended. Lakers might've dodged a bullet

More proof that Ben needs an actual real point guard that can make shots and handle the ball with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom