THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

if we wanna bash simmons lets talk bout the disappearance in the 4th qrts smh look at this BS lolol im embarrassed to even read these stats right now for my guy

this is very worrisome..

IM SAD

He's a liability on the floor which is why you really can't take Philly serious as a contender. You're playing 4 on 5 at crucial junctures of the game. Honestly with how terrible they've been on the road they looking like a early rd flame out if they don't have HC.

the problem with philly is they have no real PnR ball handler. if they did, you could run simmons as the roll man like draymond.

aexw402umra41.jpg

tenor.gif

So the main reason why Lakers want Iggy so the Clippers can't get him, right?
whoever ends up with iggy has an extra lengthy 3 and d guy to guard the oppositions best player for 15-18 min in the playoffs
iggy being able to guard 1-5 is a good luxury to have in the postseason

Off topic but watching top college plays of the decade and made me think of the Harrison twins from Kentucky :lol:

I think one of them was sorta solid in the league

Iggy resting this season, waiting for his buddies Klay, Steph, and Draymond to get ready for next year's run (similar to what Collison did first half of this season). Its the new form of veteran role player load mgmt. Sit out til the situation is right.

Iggy ain't goin nowhere fellas. He teaming up with SFW next year. Myers got him locked down until SFW decides who they're gonna replace D-Lo with.

Iggy resting this season, waiting for his buddies Klay, Steph, and Draymond to get ready for next year's run (similar to what Collison did first half of this season). Its the new form of veteran role player load mgmt. Sit out til the situation is right.

Iggy ain't goin nowhere fellas. He teaming up with SFW next year. Myers got him locked down until SFW decides who they're gonna replace D-Lo with.

Lolwut?

I hope so. Not seeing that Warriors team play together this year has depressed me.

Don't think it's farfetched to think Iggy goes back to Golden State this summer at all.

Sure. He's not willingly taking the entire season off this year. And I doubt they're moving D'Lo at all that's nonsense. Grizz are holding him hostage cause they believe they can get a pick for him which nobody seems to be willing to do. He's going to get bought out more than likely after the trade deadline and sign with one of the LA teams.

Ya'll do understand that NBA players for the most part Love the game, especially when your a guy as accomplished as Iggy. He's not gonna willingly waste one of the very few years he has left just not playing. ESPECIALLY when there's potential championship teams who are willing to give him a significant role on their roster for the year.

IDK where Iggy will end up but he's playing for someone this year. I don't really Give a **** where he goes next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom