THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said Luka don’t have haters Lakers fans or not

i think this all started when people were up in arms about people declaring Luka as a top 10 player

I said Luka is clearly a top 10 player thus far, and then people made it a race thing,

but anyway he’s CLEARLY proven he’s top 10 but some of y’all still on your bs

tbh I don’t even like Luka that much

I just like calling people out on their bs
so 1 guy saying luka trash = you drumming up this whole me+every lakers fan hates luka? ok

and hey, i was wrong back in november, luka is a top 10 player, maybe even a top 5. but i still wanna see him perform when the lights are brightest...in the playoffs. me saying that isnt, and never was, BS

post any name from this thread including mine (and yours) and we could all pull files and find trash takes.

tumblr_pfr55jOYLx1qdb503_540.jpg

Team a bunch of Clowns.
Money a clown for thinking only about Numbers.
MDA a clown for being a hard headed.
Tillman a clown

Maybe Harden isnt a clown if he quit on purpose cause of Managements dumb ****.
Westbrook came to play

Harden to NYC.

That’s the only City/team he’s a really good fit for.

He’ll get this jersey retired for dropping 40 a night and getting them to the playoffs a couple years running.

Harden to NYC.

That’s the only City/team he’s a really good fit for.

He’ll get this jersey retired for dropping 40 a night and getting them to the playoffs a couple years running.

Don’t want him, send him to the Nets. Knicks are already painful to watch, not trying to see that bozo on my squad.

Team a bunch of Clowns.
Money a clown for thinking only about Numbers.
MDA a clown for being a hard headed.
Tillman a clown

Maybe Harden isnt a clown if he quit on purpose cause of Managements dumb ****.
Westbrook came to play

Yeah, Harden’s performance was weird. In the second half it really looked like he just didn’t want to be out there. I’ll give the Lakers defense credit for it, but seems like something more was going on.

Harden has been weird as **** the past few games. Like not even bad just weird like out there for cardio type weird .

^^^ Maybe he’s back together with Khloe...that could explain his play falling off...

Seems like the Harden and Russ are trying to figure out who is the leader
Last night Russ should have put up 45-50pts because Harden was being doubled
But if Harden developed a high post game where he catches turns and shoots a fade away from 18ft, the rockets would be unbeatable

Ben detractors are always looking for something. He’s been averaging 20/8/8 the last ten games and playing the best ball he’s ever played but now it’s turned into he’s scoring all of his points early and not in the 4th quarter

Ben detractors are always looking for something. He’s been averaging 20/8/8 the last ten games and playing the best ball he’s ever played but now it’s turned into he’s scoring all of his points early and not in the 4th quarter

Ben Simmons could average 30 for the next month...and he’ll still have a glaring flaw that’s going to rear its head (again) when it matters as long as they insist on playing him as a 1.

Yeah, Harden’s performance was weird. In the second half it really looked like he just didn’t want to be out there. I’ll give the Lakers defense credit for it, but seems like something more was going on.
Such a Harden paragraph right here. We ever said this so many times about a superstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom