THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling a purple one up for Mamba
8FCB99B3-04F5-4688-AFA6-38CCA8AF9154.jpeg
8FCB99B3-04F5-4688-AFA6-38CCA8AF9154.jpeg

Dwight Howard wanted kobe in his dunk contest.
This is real sad, all star weekend is gonna feel depressing.

Im still saying this is fake.

Last edited:
Just saw the crash video on FB. I couldn't look away. Now I'll never forget it. This day has been so traumatic for me.

Avoid the video if you can.

Just saw the crash video on FB. I couldn't look away. Now I'll never forget it. This day has been so traumatic for me.

Been saying it and I'm gonna say it again... DO NOT POST THIS IN HERE

meh, I'm not that disappointed in people taking advantage of the resell market now. Its not food, water or gas. You can live with the shoes, know what i mean. It was inevitable.
It was inevitable, but the man literally just passed away a couple hours ago.

I'm actually waiting for the video and death pics... so I can know its real..

Like.. Damn..
This is even more shocking than MJ's and Prince's deaths

it feels surreal and also strange for me to mourning the loss of someone i don't know personally. nonetheless, just terribly sad to hear about the loss of Kobe Bryant.

a few weeks ago this woman i was on a date with asked me why do i care so much about sports and even go as far as listening to sports’ podcasts. it’s been on my mind a lot, like “why am i so emotionally invested in the outcomes of these games?” i recently listened to Kobe's interview on all the smoke, i think a huge part of my appreciation for sports is that these cats work tirelessly at perfecting their craft. (kobe was savant-like) i don’t think people, including myself, truly understand how much work athletes put into being elite. i think my best comparison would be to that of an artist who spends hundreds of hours perfecting their brush stroke. we don’t see that practice but we see their finished product and we’re constantly in awe. as a fan of basketball and football, i’m glad i can appreciate these dudes showcase their craft night in and night out.

my bad for the random rant. today's got my mind weird. TLDR: i respect the hell out of Kobe's work ethic.

freeze freeze keep your head up bro.

I def don't think it's outlandish to put athletes on a pedestal and have such a heavy level of investment in what they do. Like you said, I think a lot of people ( pretty much all people) can't comprehend what goes into to reach that level of greatness and so the average citizen (non-sports fan) doesn't really get what athletes mean to certain people and sections of society.

Kobe, MJ, Serena, Tiger, Federer, Gretzky, Messi, etc. I feel that every single one of those greats are up there with the most legendary figures in the history of humanity for a variety of reasons. As cliche as it is, sports really do mean more and if you appreciate all that they put into it it makes it all the more impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom