THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick you say? Contender for goat of rap?

:lol:

Did I stutter?

Classic album(s) ✅
Elite bars and overall lyricism ✅
Great storyteller ✅

3 elements to being an elite of the elite. He's definitely that of the 2010s.

And if you wanna throw in the commercial success and sales (overall appeal to the masses) he definitely has that as well. It's undeniable.

2007-2008 lead up to Carter 3 drugged out Wayne musically was crazy. A tape every other day. Different flows and cadences and the production. Never liked him but you have to respect that.

Other than that he's nowhere near goat anything.

Section 80 and Good Kid Maad City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything Wayne

Did I stutter?

Classic album(s) ✅
Elite bars and overall lyricism ✅
Great storyteller ✅

3 elements to being an elite of the elite. He's definitely that of the 2010s.

And if you wanna throw in the commercial success and sales (overall appeal to the masses) he definitely has that as well. It's undeniable.
K Dot been on a lyrical decline since GKMC. But this is definitely correct

Wayne def fell off by the Carter x mixtape Wayne is a undeniable juggernaut. Peak performer for sure.

I mean Nas fell off too from his peak.

Last edited:
As someone from NC... Cole has been wack since FHD

I wouldn't say wack.

No individual project he's done is going to live up to that. That **** was an instant classic.

His features and Dreamville work has been incredible and basically ushered him into the second half of his career as a big homie/mentor/producer/label.

After avoiding JR all year this pandemic got his chump *** on our squad.

snoop.png

Cole def suffers from the Nas beat selection/production syndrome. And while I think FHD was by far his best 'album' release; not sure I'd call it a classic. FNL was his best project to me still.

One of the things that could make Orlando weird is how the context impacts role players.

Role players swing series. And without homecourt, without the crowd, one would assume their impact will probably suffer because of it.

All of a sudden when a role player misses like 3 open jumpers them ****s loud af with no fans to drown it out.
So do we see an increase in Star players' FGA?

I wouldn't say wack.

No individual project he's done is going to live up to that. That **** was an instant classic.

His features and Dreamville work has been incredible and basically ushered him into the second half of his career as a big homie/mentor/producer/label.
I think he can still put out solid music. His beat selection is definitely questionable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom