THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, lotta dudes are leaving the bubble early because of elimination. Six teams are gone by mid-August, then another eight within two weeks after that. You know a lot of these players have an idea of when they're going home, so it's a matter of just sticking it out and getting paid.

Very fair point. But I think it’s going to be tough on some of the guys who go deep in the playoffs to be in that environment for that long.

Bruh if they gave me a room without a window I'd say eff this and dip. That would be the first and final straw.
giphy.gif

Windows/natural light are a big deal for me. Every apartment I’ve rented and both houses
I’ve owned, the window situation was a factoring in me (and wifey, as applicable) picking them.

Damn going through my youtube subs and looks like they got Perk on Stephen A Smith time. I think the people lose this one.

Windows/natural light are a big deal for me. Every apartment I’ve rented and both houses
I’ve owned, the window situation was a factoring in me (and wifey, as applicable) picking them.

I kind of lucked into a situation in my condo. All of my windows face SW, so I get a ton of afternoon sun (when it exists). I can light my place naturally, especially late evening in the summer. But, it's also why I chose blackout blinds lol.

Some professional film crew had better be documenting this bubble experiment.

I meant to ask this last night...has it been announced who is going to be filming bubble life and all the behind the scenes action? I imagine numerous entities would want to get in on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom