THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA SEASON THREAD: LIKE COOKED CRACK

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.

yobyellav

formerly cord15
Joined Sep 12, 2006
The kneeling doesn't really mean anything now cause there's no sacrifice or anything to lose by doing it in this moment. It's become the norm for the majority unlike in 2016-17. Pop has said and done more than enough for a symbolic gesture.
All true....

I shook my head when Bron said he hopes Kaep is proud. I was thinking man y’all 3 years too late. But like Pop, Bron has always been active on the social justice stage.

Joined Jun 7, 2011
Just finished bucks/Cs.

Boston REALLY struggled hitting those wide open pull up 3s with the Lopez bros in drop coverage the whole game.

Over a 7 game series I’d be surprised if that continues. Miami too could give Milwaukee a run in the same scenario.

Joined Aug 11, 2012
I’ve been sleeping on them as a whole tbh until I started doing my research after the Ayton/Bridges talk in here a few days ago. This helped put it into perspective

They better not fumble this. They’re real close.
Rubio at 30....is the kind of vet they need too. They got a nice 4 year window coming up, if they don’t **** it up

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now