THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually travel with a handful of shoes. Freeze, it sounds like you travel/vacation for months at a time. :rofl::rofl:

Tax them for kneeling. The ****?!

I usually travel with a handful of shoes. Freeze, it sounds like you travel/vacation for months at a time. :rofl::rofl:

Tax them for kneeling. The ****?!
I do travel for a while when I go away. Especially overseas. Those are typically long trips due to the travel and settling. I was supposed to spend pretty much all of July in Europe. But Covid cooked that trip quick.

But like I take cruises often, usually long itineraries. And those are tough to pack for because of how many clothes I need to take. Tons of swim trunks. Clothes for the ports. Dressy dinner attire. Black tie stuff. Gym stuff. All the kicks. It's a lot to pack. Last cruise was November, right before corona killed them I guess. But that trip was 3 and a half weeks. Took tons of clothes. Mid way through, had some free time and actually went to the laundromat and washed the dirty clothes. Had never done that before. Still had plenty left, I took enough for the whole trip, but it was nice getting all of those clothes clean and put back away instead of in a pile in the corner.

I don't want to hurt anyone.
We just wanna talk
9bf.gif

Where was all of this for Isaac? Or is it OK to pick and choose who gets a pass?

This.

They marched him out to the press conference to give that bumbling fumbling *** bull**** statement and Pop got away with not explaining his stance but its cool cause he’s “Pop”.

Issac still a clown...but if he went out there and said “im not explaining my stance”...he still was gonna get bombed on.

I think Pop gets a “pass” cause he was vocal about this type of stuff before nba players were kneeling.

Lifelong Spurs but how pop handled Kawhi as well as not kneeling, nah, you can’t fool me. IDGAF if you served in the military. Our military is as egregious as it gets. Veterans on the corner, bumming for change, VA hospitals notorious for scams and rejecting people, “Wounded Warrior” commercials asking for civilian donations while the government hoards money and won’t take care of those same wounded veterans.

My uncle served like 18 years, got hurt, they didn’t want to give him full disability or whatever. Military hypocritical AF. Not to mention hazing and sexual harassment is PREVALENT

To be clear, fam, Im not giving him a pass. I don’t care that he didn’t kneel, the issac dude either. I haven’t stood for the anthem since I played football in high school. But Pop has been vocal so folks won’t question his actions, especially compared to a young black dude. As far as Isaac, some dudes are just suckers. *michael Jackson shrug*

I think Pop gets a “pass” cause he was vocal about this type of stuff before nba players were kneeling.

I ignore my personal view towards religion and believe Isaac views his religious witnessing just the dame as Lebron views starting a school. How you decide to take a stand is a personal decision.

Why he couldn't wear the shirt is a little beyond me based on his rationale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom