THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what they do though. they close off the rim and don't foul. they're confident in the amount of 2s they can get that they don't over stress shooting 3s themselves. the way to beat their defense is bombing away from 3. it's odd because helping from the strong side short corner is almost a cardinal sin, and they just concede that shot anyways.

we get clowned for chucking 3s and a fair amount of time it's probably deserved, but the bucks were legit daring us to shoot wide open 3s. non harden rockets shots 36.7% from 3. we took what they gave us. they outscored us by 40 in the paint, we outscored them by 10 at the free throw line and 36 from 3. until we get a floor spacing big next year, this is the sacrifice we have to make.
Well yeah everyone knows the strategy. It’s the fact that bud is known for not being able to adjust and being too rigid is the issue

you can’t leave a team like the rockets open from the corners especially tucker. There’s no reason to extra pack the paint when rockets whole intention is to get corner 3’s

either way Rockets are unique but it just highlighted buds biggest criticism

1596483445939.png

Casey never made finals.

Nurse never went against Bron
Casey made it to the ECF in 2016...The Raptors traded Derozan ( who everybody blamed for their failures) for Kawhi, Bron left the East and they swapped coaches...Then they finally made the finals and won it ...The majority of the development of the current players happened when Casey was the coach as well

I wanna see what Nurse does in these next couple years before I crown yo as a “great coach”

Casey made it to the ECF in 2016...The Raptors traded Derozan ( who everybody blamed for their failures) for Kawhi, Bron left the East and they swapped coaches...Then they finally made the finals and won it ...The majority of the development of the current players happened when Casey was the coach as well

I wanna see what Nurse does in these next couple years before I crown yo as a “great coach”
Didn’t Steve Kerr get crowned “great coach” early?

Didn’t Steve Kerr get crowned “great coach” early?
Well he took the same squad that the previous coach had and won something so that’s different , then he kept winning so what else could you say about him? ...If Nurse keeps it up he’ll get the same treatment, if the Raptors go back to losing in the playoffs like before then all the credit will go to Khawi for that championship

If the Raptors make it back to the Finals sans Kiwi, what does that say about the Klaw?

He had one of the greatest playoff runs ever and won the chip. 31 a game, greatest shot in franchise history,

What should it say about him than that? What's the insinuation here lol

The BEST the raptors can do...is what he led them to do the year before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom