THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s getting lost in all of this is how in shape and energetic Embiid looks. Even without Simmons, all long as Embiid is in that good of shape we can still survive

What’s getting lost in all of this is how in shape and energetic Embiid looks. Even without Simmons, all long as Embiid is in that good of shape we can still survive

What’s getting lost in all this is that before he went down, Simmons was 2-10 with 8/6/4. He’s been looking extra trash in the restart.

Porter Jr wouldn't had worked in NY. Not because he isn't talented but because the franchise clearly has too much going on to properly guide someone in a sensitive situation like his.

What’s getting lost in all this is that before he went down, Simmons was 2-10 with 8/6/4. He’s been looking extra trash in the restart.
We staying positive my brother lol Big Al back :nthat:

Plus Embiid game was never the problem, it was his fitness and he’s looking spry. Simmons game IS THE PROBLEM

We staying positive my brother lol Big Al back :nthat:

Plus Embiid game was never the problem, it was his fitness and he’s looking spry. Simmons game IS THE PROBLEM

Yeah, I’ve come to full agreement with what you and others have said - Brett’s gotta go.

Yeah, I’ve come to full agreement with what you and others have said - Brett’s gotta go.
Something as simple as Ben being labeled a PF just allows you to manage rotations better. Realistically we can have 2 of Al, Ben, Jo on the floor at all times but that clown wants all 3 together

When you label Ben as a PG, you have to allocate minutes to another guy even if Ben plays down low which is a waste. We need more ball handlers not big guys.

tomatoememe.jpg

And we barely give Knox minutes to develop him or see if he’s even worth a ****
Because he's not. As bad as he was in his rookie year, he was even worse in his sophomore year.
Good players play well for bad organizations all the time. That's on him for regressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom