THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nefekd8181m31.jpg

Wait I know this pic was added, but is the original quote real? Kobe being that much of a hard *** with some little girls? This ***** is nuts.

Once he pretty much put more faith in Lamarcus Aldridge than Kawhi (Remember, Aldridge wanted out after only like 4 months with the Spurs).

Said Kawhi wasn’t a leader.....again, but you’ve got Lamarcus Aldridge :lol: :lol:

His reputation took a hit, IMO. Pop been saying some crazy s****. Might be time to retire

he has been a bit off over the plus year or so. perhaps his wife's death has contributed to this

Harden finds out he's gonna be playing with the only player in history to have a usage as high as himself so he spends the summer working on step back one legged threes. *Pat ewing voice. I can't with this dude man :lol:. Yall can have him

bros i think it's hella funny that kobe is psycho tho

also, although i didn't think so beforehand, Melo off-tops gonna sign with a team, i'm thinking probably the Nets. he has been looking nice af in these IG videos lol.

bros i think it's hella funny that kobe is psycho tho

also, although i didn't think so beforehand, Melo off-tops gonna sign with a team, i'm thinking probably the Nets. he has been looking nice af in these IG videos lol.

Aint no defense in those cbrickley vids. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom