THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nefekd8181m31.jpg

Influence :pimp:

I feel like if ****** are willing to kick the tires on JJ then what the hell, give melo a look too

bros i think it's hella funny that kobe is psycho tho

also, although i didn't think so beforehand, Melo off-tops gonna sign with a team, i'm thinking probably the Nets. he has been looking nice af in these IG videos lol.

remember hoodie summer? yeah...I'm good, fool me once.. i'm not falling for it again.

KD can't be this naive to think the OKC fans was gonna be cool with him jumping to the team they JUST blew a 3-1 lead to. :lol:

Something wrong with son.
Between this and lebron actually trying to trademark taco Tuesday its alarming to see how out of touch these dudes really are. Got nothing but yes men around them.

And yall reaching on that kobe tweet unless there is something else I missed

KD can't be this naive to think the OKC fans was gonna be cool with him jumping to the team they JUST blew a 3-1 lead to. :lol:

Something wrong with son.

It’s pretty sad actually. I think he has serious validation issues. He too frequently comes off as angry for no reason. Imagine winning NBA championships, making millions, have your own shoe line, but still feeling like you need people’s approval. Seems like a guy that can never be happy.

I mean... Being good at basketball makes it more fun to play. Haters gonna hate though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom