THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in Japan but I see the Raptors cooked the Lakers
_Kloh9NddNIHj2zc8zS7AiXSY5sdbOrp7pNZtVdMlBTYj8f5aYIR1orhoMu5HLpzDnLrgINPQ7dd4pAhwcVTwqP3ZXm7A5K_4mAar5HyZk4=w535-h275

Mongolian League MVP had AD on skates

Siakam > Ingram > Tatum > Kuzma

DeAndre Jordan got ultra washed with no cp3 making him look half way decent. He's nothing special at all. Looks like he aged a lot the last few years too. Athleticism and speed diminished a bunch. And with his negative integer bball iq....yeah he not in the winning plans.
My Nets struggled with rebounding last year and DJ helped a lot with and are now tops in the league in that stat. Offensively they're tops too. The problem has been defense and turnovers. Hopefully they can rectify it. But yeah, right now DJ only helps with rebounds.

Like....we ALL know Jarrett Allen is a better basketball player than DJ. But DJ is part of the in crowd with Kyrie & KD...so it’s interesting to see how this will play out going forward.

Kenny already made the bold move straight up starting Allen....but I wonder how DJ takes it when it becomes clear he’s not part of the winning equation.

DJ is now just a big body to get in the way and rebound.

So AD has a bum shoulder that bothers him apparently every movement that he makes and has been an issue since the start of the year....wonder how that’s gonna play out for 82 games plus postseason.

I wasn’t paying close attention but they didn’t go to lebron in the elbow/post too much even tho it’s been working. Also kept going to McGee too much at times instead of lettin AD cook. Good to see siakam ballin tho and the raptors not being some scrub team after kawhi

Raptors gotta trade Lowry. Fvv needs starters burn at the 1. That expiring contract has alot of value

Lowry is by far the most indispensable guy on our team. Contributes to the offense, can defend anyone due to his positioning and body, works the refs all game, and makes everyone better.

FVV is nowhere close to being as good as him. I much rather have him as our 6th man but our problem is we don't have anyone else good enough to be starting SG.

The rest of the NBA has been sleeping on us because we're in Canada and Kawhi left but we have maybe the best executive in the game (Masai). Dude knows how to find guys that will work their butts off and don't have character issues that will distract the club.

We beat one of the best teams in the league yesterday on the road despite injuries to 2 of our best 4 players and with a bunch of guys that are borderline NBAers. It was the first real taste of NBA action this season for some of these guys yesterday and they came up huge.

We have this guy named Matt Thomas that is a legit sharp shooter. Has it in him to be a JJ Redick type for years to come. The issue we have right now is Nurse is reluctant to give the no-namers burn but he'll have no choice now that Lowry and Ibaka are out for a while.

We're a 50-win team despite our flaws at SG and C. If Masai can work some magic and trade Norm Powell, Gasol, and a few fillers for a decent starter we can at least give Philly and Milwaukee a run for their money in the playoffs.

Yeah. The rest of this year and the next. Still a valuable soon to expire contract
Lowry was awesome for them to start the year and was really good in the Finals (and playoffs for that matter) last year. He and FVF have shown that they can play together just fine and Van Fleet is 3rd in the league in MPG. Unless some team is randomly going to trade them really good young talent, they should just keep him and let him play out his contract.

lebron waltzing back on defense with a minute plus remaining and still a two possession gm :lol:
pascal's improvement. good to see young talent improve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom