THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Many legends have had their memorial services at Staples and it would make sense being the house that he built but the Coliseum would honestly be even more fitting for someone like Kobe to allow a lot of members of the public to also get to pay their respects

3F3E82E3-C9CB-4216-9AE7-A7EF0DE27EBA.jpeg

2001 Lakers iconic status now. Best 1-2 punch ever. Shaq averaged 30 for the entire playoff, Kobe was at 29. Also, swept through the Western Conference at just about its toughest.

I wouldn't mind NBATV or ESPN running back all three of those finals, so we could relive them.

In 2002 I was in the hospital for a week for their 3rd against NJ. Only thing that kept me upbeat was watching basketball.

Many legends have had their memorial services at Staples and it would make sense being the house that he built but the Coliseum would honestly be even more fitting for someone like Kobe to allow a lot of members of the public to also get to pay their respects

Shades of Roy Campanella

Too keep 💯 kobe has to take some blame too. Why fly so much for such a short trip? Buy a spot in Thousand Oaks so you got a place to stay for the weekend and drive. Not sure about the carbon footprint compared to a private plane but that too.
Hearing that interview where he talks about using helicopters..after using them everyday..its convenient. After a while it seems automatic. As if the helicopter is on a string from a to b.

I have a feeling the pilot didnt know where he was and clipped the side of the mountain, pilot panicked and pulled up. But the damage was already done and they came crashing down.

Wow. I can't fathom the amount of pressure on Lebron's shoulders.
It's still hard to wrap my brain around this.
Eventually we'll all return to normalcy, but this one is extremely tough to get over.
& if we're feeling like this as fans, I can't imagine how Vanessa & the rest of his family & friends are feeling.

Too keep 💯 kobe has to take some blame too. Why fly so much for such a short trip? Buy a spot in Thousand Oaks so you got a place to stay for the weekend and drive. Not sure about the carbon footprint compared to a private plane but that too.

This is a HORRIBLE take. He could have just as easily been killed in a car accident. Probably more likely actually, as far as odds go.

No blame has to be placed. It was just a horrible tragedy. These things happen every day.

Mad respect for Bron....”God have me wide shoulders for a reason”

sounds like he’sgoing to push himself to the limit.

That first picture looked just like the one Kobe took with those Olympians. Kobe go to move with the bunnies was taking his shirt off

Vaneesa hopped on that flight the next morning so quick :rofl:
Man I remember this....lol
He was spotted at that swimming event with that fine a** Australian track star. Vanessa wasted no time getting him in check

I completely forgot that AD played on that Olympic team with Kobe (he was all of 18 years old).

From both of our star players, our GM was literally one of his closest friends, Dwight's a former teammate. don't even have to mention The Lakers owners and staff.

I think this team is about to go all out to try & win it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom