THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have 76ers coming out the east. The setup with Embiid and Simmons getting to rest from injury’s now is lowkey perfect timing....that is if Embiid isn’t seriously injured.
He’s either gonna be out 2 weeks or 8 weeks. This was the year I thought Jo was gonna enter the playoffs in relatively good health. Silly me

all these "impersonation" videos are wild corny.
yea i think i saw this kid do a lance stephensen video some time back which was funny...

but i guess he figured out how to monetize these videos and now they're just super corny.

I think the only actually funny ones were Chris Paul and Austin Rivers, the latter cause Blake Griffin was doing the impersonation:lol:

right. players making fun of each other is always funny.

some dude buying a pelicans jersey and shorts, hooping on a 7 foot rim, walking around like he has some form of autism, ain't a "funny impersonation" of zion.

1.png

Zion looks like what the offspring of LeBron having a child with this woman would look like:

453445.jpg

people with autism don't walk a certain way, btw

impersonations are supposed to be exaggerated. chill

aaaand here comes @ leavemeglazzies leavemeglazzies messing up the vibe as usual

you're right. That was a poor way of describing it.

I did see someone say that Zion walks as if he's being sent to his room which I thought was pretty funny

My girls D2 team got the Conf Tournament tonight. First time in school History we made it, first-year coaching!!

Nailed the 6 seed, play the 3. They beat us twice this season but by a total of 8 points. My pg finished #3 in voting for conf player of the year and they're pg #2. But mine was also First Team All Conf and First team all Defense.

Got a good one tonight fellas!!!!!!!!! Their home gym is awesome to play in, ill try n get pics later.
Dope. Congrats and good luck.

I still have 76ers coming out the east. The setup with Embiid and Simmons getting to rest from injury’s now is lowkey perfect timing....that is if Embiid isn’t seriously injured.
Not sure if this is simple wishful thinking or delusion.

The ones with BdotADot from a few years back were legit funny. Especially the LeBron and Harden ones

Yeah, I liked those too...at first. Then they got kind of old. I remember the Harden one being particularly funny.

Is Gobert really the problem at present though? I agree that he's not a MAX player but I think Conley struggling as a starter for Utah is far more problematic.
Check conleys numbers for the month then check their defensive ratings and you’ll get the answer

It's an exaggerated form of how Zion walks. Accurate impersonation. I think they could've made it funnier like how bdot really exaggerated the Harden travel. Dude was traveling off the court to his roof :lol:

I would've had lined up dozens of people with the ball on the court and cut to the impersonator snatching the ball away...cut to dude on the parking lot, driving away with the ball on his lap and dude opening the door to snatch the ball away...dude eating lunch with the ball on his lap in the cafeteria and dude shows up to take the ball away.

Title it ZION IS A BULLY

Someone got to do that, I'd die :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom