THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ahat ahat that push was clutch :lol:. I took TOR -3 for the 2nd half so I ended up cashing
Had a dub on

Mia -5
Indy +6.5
Raps -5.5
Orl +9.5
NY -5.5

Half a point :lol: :smh: bench was a non factor. 7pts smh

I said it the other night, kings are a fun *** team man. Wouldnt be mad at them, NO or grizz grabbing that last spot. Rather watch any of those 3 in the playoffs than htown tbh

30 pages I gotta catch up on? I was watching the game on my phone on the road so know we won. 30 pages?

Cliffsnotes of the excuses and sidestepping, please.

( lawdog1 lawdog1 , I'm particularly interested in your take. You seem to be the less blinded by narratives, but this was a Clipper game, not the Bucks, which obviously isn't your team. This is your team, so I'm a little more curious.)

tonight is more proof that Sacramento is winning games in spite of Luke Walton

You have Buddy Hield on your team dude.

Houston Fitness memberships dwindling

HOU$TON HOU$TON about to put in his notice
It’s looking bad. Team is coming out flat, missing shots, and has looked like the worst defense in the league on this 4 game losing streak. At rock bottom so only up from here. If the rockets lose to the wolves Tuesday I might have to get into baseball :smh:

Wow... Giannis would get hurt when fantasy playoffs is around the corner. I've been in first place for two months...now I might not win it all :rolleyes

Got home and seent the highlights. Thing that stuck out to me the most, something really interesting. Apparently we’re still up 2-1 on the season.

**** MLGA
#PCP #ALA
Something, something, always bringing up the past to avoid the present disappointment something, something.

I've heard people say things like that.

Other people.

1583728800178.jpeg

What’s the case for Lebron NOT WINNING MVP now?

Honestly he bodied the best team record wise Friday night and the only other threat to the Lakers in the West on Sunday afternoon.

It literally looked like this:

796F2195-A53E-4481-813F-94F45B23AA5D.gif

Giannis is outstanding and he’s got at least one more MVP in his future but Lebron snatched the trophy out of his hands the other night.

It would be unfortunate and embarrassing to not give Lebron the proper credit and respect that he deserves for his performance this season.

I will say I saw quite a few comments online and my timeline and Bron getting all the credit for the win tonight. Bradley and AD evidently were no shows and didn't do ****.

Bums.

1:05:14 - 1:07:54

How the Lebron-led ShowtimeLakers are going to frustrate the "Bad Boys," "tough guy" Clippers should they face in the WCF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom