THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been over the China situation a million times in here.
Funny how it’s only brought up as a “gotcha” type thing when players are outspoken about the mistreatment of blacks in America

I’ve been seeing this type of thing for too long. It’s the way of the world.

We’ve been over the China situation a million times in here.
Funny how it’s only brought up as a “gotcha” type thing when players are outspoken about the mistreatment of blacks in America
Right?! Like Gordon Hayward or whatever Morris twin has 'EDUCATION REFORM', nobody's telling them 'Hey, fellas, what about Hong Kong?' Just Lebron and people siding with 'Stop killing black people! Dismantle systemic racism! Actually, just tear down and rebuild the whole cotdamn system!'

Has Hong Kong said anything about the racism black folks go through here? Matter fact have they said anything about the treatment black folks get in the asian stores we support?

Black people can't keep jumping in front of the bullet for every "minority" group. We did all that during the civil rights movement. Black folks fought for all immigrant groups. We got more than enough to deal with and some of these groups have racism within their own community.

Apple, Starbucks, McDonalds, Microsoft, The US Government, The President, the Presidents daughter etc etc etc etc etc. Dont have the same responsibilities for partnering with the Chinese?

Weird

This. I hope everyone who is pressing the NBA about China has cleared their homes of all Alexas, iPhones, computers, Gap/Old Navy clothes, etc., etc. or else they’re being hypocritical.

Can we take a tally of all the Lakers fans saying this season doesn’t have an asterisk? I want the receipts for when they switch sides after the Lakers get bounced out the playoffs. Feel like the Rockets can even beat them in a series

are you saying you werent impressed with their performance today?

:lol:

Can we take a tally of all the Lakers fans saying this season doesn’t have an asterisk? I want the receipts for when they switch sides after the Lakers get bounced out the playoffs. Feel like the Rockets can even beat them in a series
I PROMISE the number is lower than those saying that the season does have an asterisk, mostly out of fear that Lebron/the Lakers might win another one, but will most likely say that no asterisk is needed if someone else wins it all.

I PROMISE the number is lower than those saying that the season does have an asterisk, mostly out of fear that Lebron/the Lakers might win another one, but will most likely say that no asterisk is needed if someone else wins it all.

Lebron already has an asterisk ring, maybe 2 depending on who you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom