THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What y’all sipping on?
18591433-6499-4EFB-9A45-57D33744EFE4.jpeg
Never knew you were Canadian.

The kneeling doesn't really mean anything now cause there's no sacrifice or anything to lose by doing it in this moment. It's become the norm for the majority unlike in 2016-17. Pop has said and done more than enough for a symbolic gesture.

All true....

I shook my head when Bron said he hopes Kaep is proud. I was thinking man y’all 3 years too late. But like Pop, Bron has always been active on the social justice stage.

D970230E-8201-4639-9C8E-CDCEFCFB7CE6.gif

Just based on the age of their core, they could have “next” in the WCF when all these current squads age out. Not saying they will but they could.
I think every other young team in the west is easily better than them, except the wolves and possibly even the wolves. Don't really see it with that group

Just finished bucks/Cs.

Boston REALLY struggled hitting those wide open pull up 3s with the Lopez bros in drop coverage the whole game.

Over a 7 game series I’d be surprised if that continues. Miami too could give Milwaukee a run in the same scenario.

I’ve been sleeping on them as a whole tbh until I started doing my research after the Ayton/Bridges talk in here a few days ago. This helped put it into perspective

They better not fumble this. They’re real close.

Rubio at 30....is the kind of vet they need too. They got a nice 4 year window coming up, if they don’t **** it up

All the barbers in the bubble men? How are guys with braids getting their hair done? They sitting on the steps outside their building between a dudes legs getting twist up like Mario?

Have you ever wore a cup? Insanely uncomfortable and restricting. Save the cups for karate class.

I stopped wearing one in HS football too because they’re so uncomfortable. Never would have even thought about it for basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom