THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I'm assuming the custodial service has better things to worry about than what shoes are hitting for on stock x. They work on a time crunch. Most don't steal. And if they would, it would be something small and valuable like jewelry. Not random big *** heavy *** sneakers lol.
There are people who steal everywhere don't be naive.

People may not be privy to sneaker prices exactly but fencing somebody's gold and diamond necklace ain't always easy...and the cops can track that much easier than a pair of yeezy 2s.

Besides, they only announced it on national television.

Now I know your ear ain't NEVER been to the street.

The logistics alone is a headache. Do you travel b?

So you pack your kicks in your carry on?

And then load them up and take them with you whenever you leave the room?

C'mon man.
Again, if you lay off the post button, you'll see that I already answered that question.

Good news from last night - KP looked fantastic. Looks healthy. Great game.

But not much else aside from that LOL

Might be one game closer to giving Tim Hardaway Jr money we shouldn’t be giving away.

NEVER.

If I’m leaving town for vacation, it’s usually with only one pair of sneakers.
One pair of nice sneakers, one pair of beaters and dress shoes for anything formal that might pop up.
Put them in your carry on along with a change of clothes and toiletries.

There are people who steal everywhere don't be naive.

People may not be privy to sneaker prices exactly but fencing somebody's gold and diamond necklace ain't always easy...and the cops can track that much easier than a pair of yeezy 2s.

Besides, they only announced it on national television.

Now I know your ear ain't NEVER been to the street.
You're assuming the average person knows what a yeezy 2 is. They couldn't guage sneaker value if they aren't sneakerheads. They'd just see gym shoes b. Diamonds sparkle to anybody.

Cam Johnson a 24 yr old rookie. Damn

51%2BFHokrc4L._SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
One pair of nice sneakers, one pair of beaters and dress shoes for anything formal that might pop up.
Put them in your carry on along with a change of clothes and toiletries.
Yup. And if you don’t have a baggage lock on your checked back, you’re a fool.

Damn, we all travel differentttttttt lol. I average like 10-12 pairs when I travel. Depending on the time away. Yeezys, random Nike trainers, Jordans, dressing shoes, etc. Usually hold out the extra hard **** specifically for vacations. Usually where I unds kicks. Well there and at bball games. Be fly af on vacation lol. My personal style is chill, tone down, muted colors, neutrals. so I like to throw on a fresh pair to turn up the volume. Couldn't imagine dressing like it's a regular Tuesday. You're on vacation!

Last edited:
You're assuming the average person knows what a yeezy 2 is. They couldn't guage sneaker value if they aren't sneakerheads. They'd just see gym shoes b. Diamonds sparkle to anybody.
I'm not assuming anything. Give someone an opportunity and they'll take anything that isn't nailed down.

It doesn't even have to be every pair, and it doesn't have to be for profit.

Most laptops are worthless after you buy them, but leave one on your back seat next time you go to the gym or grocery store...matter of fact, just leave an empty bag, and see what happens.

I've had shoes taken out of my bag, I've known friends that have had stuff jacked out of their hotel rooms etc. I speak from experience. Which is why I never pack anything I am afraid of losing...valuable or not.

I keep my carry on light. Usually a backpack. Pillow. Blanket. Charger, headphones, maybe a book. Other carry on is a roller so I fill it with heavier stuff. All my jewelry and sunglasses. Usually take like 12 pairs of shades lmao.

Just hand carry your valuable stuff.
Expensive sneakers , coats, don’t know why some people bring more than one watch while traveling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom