THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hand carry your valuable stuff.
Expensive sneakers , coats, don’t know why some people bring more than one watch while traveling
Watches are fashion accessories. Our phone tell us the time now. The gold day-date doesn't go with everything. Sometimes you want to wear silver. Or a gshock or rose gold or whatever else. Just another layer of fashion.

I generally avoid checking at all costs. Only if it’s absolutely necessary. I can fit a week’s worth of **** in a backpack and carry on.

Are they cutting every locked bag these days?
Every flight I've been on in the last 4 years, I've had every single one of my locks cut with some note or tag telling me that they cut my lock for security purposes. I put my kicks in my carry on luggage when I go on holiday.

I generally avoid checking at all costs. Only if it’s absolutely necessary. I can fit a week’s worth of **** in a backpack and carry on.

Are they cutting every locked bag these days?
I have a friend that can do that. I'm envious. She packs helllllllla light.

Not me though lol. I'm gold status on delta thankfully they allow heavier luggage with it. Probably the best perk. So I check 2-30" rollers. And with gold, they can weigh up to 70lbs. I average 55-60ish. Then I have room to buy stuff.

I pack my kicks in the bottom of my luggage, plastic bagged up, and clothes on top. Piece of cake. Nothing to worry about.
Till your whole bag gets off the plane and walks away.

The point is not that pj Tucker or anyone else will get jacked for certain. It's just don't give anyone an opportunity, especially with stuff that is difficult or impossible to replace.

And definitely don't announce it on national TV.

Most pair of shoes I ever brought on a trip of 3. CG11s, Shadow 1s and Flint 13s + dress shoes. All was in my carry on

speaking of carry on, Find you a big enough duffel to be able to go through TSA and check it in for free at the gate

Till your whole bag gets off the plane and walks away.

The point is not that pj Tucker or anyone else will get jacked for certain. It's just don't give anyone an opportunity, especially with did that is difficult or impossible to replace.

And definitely don't announce it on national TV.
Bro everyday is an opportunity.

Can't live like that.

I keep my carry on light. Usually a backpack. Pillow. Blanket. Charger, headphones, maybe a book. Other carry on is a roller so I fill it with heavier stuff. All my jewelry and sunglasses. Usually take like 12 pairs of shades lmao.

83D29949-268D-4105-8907-F9CB659C0921.gif

All the barbers in the bubble men? How are guys with braids getting their hair done? They sitting on the steps outside their building between a dudes legs getting twist up like Mario?

these cats shower together and walk around each other with towels around they waist.... heck, look at Dwight howard and Mike beasley antics. Pink dread tips, blonde hairs, Clarkson wearing WEAVE for christ sake... these cats doing outlandish stuff daily...

Same. I’m old an uncool, so I’m all about comfort and convenience when I travel. Hate to check bags.

In some contexts I’ve managed to be down to only one pair of shoes even for business travel. I have a pair of basic, entirely black Nike running shoes that I’ve used as my “dress” shoes on a few occasions. Nobody’s ever noticed. Like Morgan Freeman said in Shawshank Redemption, “how often do you ever really look at a man’s shoes?”*

*Not applicable to sneakerheads; just normal folk.

I used to work at LAX on the ramp. Dudes was fasho looting :lol:. I don't know how it is now but I definitely wouldn't check anything worthwhile under a plane.

You wear sunglasses indooors, don’t you?
Hahah no no, not one of those guys. Clown those guys. Especially when they wear them in low light places lmaooo.

We always roast them at the basketball games. We call them the celebrities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom