THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lakers refuse to throw DHoward the ball in the paint :lol:

Harden is legit. I had that hate in my heart far too long:smh:

Last edited:
Let’s keep it real tho AD with this current roster is the same or worse than he had with the Pelicans , and ppl said he had nothing to work with...Can’t expect too much when Bron out based on AD’s past results, didn’t get much blame then and won’t do it now

Waiters and JR not a good look. I dont think ive seen Dion make a 3, he should stick to taking it to the rack

lakers should be abusing Rockets in the paint but dwight will never get ball in post and AD taking jumpers

How is Quinn cook still on a roster

Let’s keep it real tho AD with this current roster is the same or worse than he had with the Pelicans , and ppl said he had nothing to work with...Can’t expect too much when Bron out based on AD’s past results, didn’t get much blame then and won’t do it now

I get that but if you’re a top 5 guy it almost doesn’t matter. We’ve seen Harden/Bron so more with less. Pshh Russ too

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... no
FE4E61B2-3304-41A1-BD41-BE3C270946AA.jpeg

AD’s playoff resume is ??? It’s proven AD can’t consistently carry a team to the playoffs

Well AD’s is Losing To the Championship warriors twice and sweeping Dame.

Dame playoff resume starts with being the 2nd best player behind Aldridge, and hitting a big time shot to send the rockets home. Then a bunch of first round exits...then beating Russ and the nuggets (In a series where CJ was the guy...and it took 7, and OT)....then getting swept by a shorthand nuggets featuring no Iggy, KD. Just Steph, Klay, Dray and some other guys.

That’s the reality. Again, these are the 6th, 7th, & 8th best guys in the league. Saying AD is “top 5” ain’t controversial. Especially with the 2 best players out.

Reactions: MVP
People always say they can beat a scrub NBA player and people laugh but I would put money that a young and in shape street ball player could beat 2020 Jared Dudley one on one. As long as the player is close in height to Jared, I'd put my money on the street ball dude. Jared got the body of a Burger King assistant manager

Dame playoff resume starts with being the 2nd best player behind Aldridge, and hitting a big time shot to send the rockets home. Then a bunch of first round exits...then beating Russ and the nuggets (In a series where CJ was the guy...and it took 7, and OT)....then getting swept by a shorthand nuggets featuring no Iggy, KD. Just Steph, Klay, Dray and some other guys.

That’s the reality. Again, these are the 6th, 7th, & 8th best guys in the league. Saying AD is “top 5” ain’t controversial. Especially with the 2 best players out.
Ehh Jrue is the reason the Pels beat the Blazers but imma stay quiet

dame’s missed the playoffs once and that was his rookie year. AD’s been twice in the same time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom