THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I started a Ruth Bader Ginsburg Appreciation thread in General would it get deleted?

Those were good days, she had her own thread and so did Ashley.
Smashley :pimp: Shame we only get to indulge in those threads during march. I still find it funny these instagram chicks were googling themselves, coming across NT and asking Meth to shut us down, like our threads are any worse than their own comment sections.
So did Hilary Duff Kady:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
The superior product :pimp: Still waiting on shoeking to slide me the digits :smh:

According to my family member who has ties with the Sixers(no pun), the whole staff is supposed to get fired and the Sixers are looking to trade Simmons . He’s been right about other things so who knows

1596919212107.gif

From demanding SGA to this:

The Cavs, of course, would have interest in Simmons. He possesses the talent and versatility to immediately alter the team’s future. The Sixers would want a haul for the 2016 No. 1 pick who is locked up through 2023-24 and will probably be named to the All-Defense First Team. But the Cavs believe they have enough to assemble an enticing package, especially with recent first-rounders littering the roster, a top six pick coming in October and a future first from the Milwaukee Bucks.

Those picks, combined with one of the young guys and some salary filler, is a good start. It’s also why the Cavs have spent the first few years of the post-LeBron era stockpiling assets. In any potential trade discussion, the Cavs would cling tightest to Kevin Porter Jr.

According to my family member who has ties with the Sixers(no pun), the whole staff is supposed to get fired and the Sixers are looking to trade Simmons . He’s been right about other things so who knows
Need clarity on whole staff? Entire FO including the Colangelo holdovers? Entire coaching staff not including Udoka?

From demanding SGA to this:

The Cavs, of course, would have interest in Simmons. He possesses the talent and versatility to immediately alter the team’s future. The Sixers would want a haul for the 2016 No. 1 pick who is locked up through 2023-24 and will probably be named to the All-Defense First Team. But the Cavs believe they have enough to assemble an enticing package, especially with recent first-rounders littering the roster, a top six pick coming in October and a future first from the Milwaukee Bucks.

Those picks, combined with one of the young guys and some salary filler, is a good start. It’s also why the Cavs have spent the first few years of the post-LeBron era stockpiling assets. In any potential trade discussion, the Cavs would cling tightest to Kevin Porter Jr.
I mean I’m still demanding SGA if the Thunder want him.

Kevin Porter, picks and that one shooter they got piques my interest

Weren’t we expected to lose in the first round anyway? Narratives already starting :lol:

Also Jo saying to slander Magic Jokic for being trash in a half too :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom